FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This weeks pick??  (Read 77377 times)

archbishop

Re: This weeks pick??
« Reply #315 on: Oct 22, 2006, 04:09 PM »
well, 5th place isnt bad, and i would like to thank mr. burton for letting jeff gordon back into the chase ;D and mr. stewart for not dumping jeff :tipup:

Anchorman

« Reply #316 on: Oct 23, 2006, 01:11 PM »
Keep dreaming.

archbishop

« Reply #317 on: Oct 23, 2006, 01:19 PM »
Keep dreaming.

lol, probably is a dream, but its a weird year ???

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #318 on: Oct 24, 2006, 12:58 PM »
Yeah Arch, weird year for sure. Homestead will be very interesting. I still am sticking by Mr Burton, but you never want to give the lead to Kenseth. This stretch of 4 will be exciting for sure. I hate to give anything to D0man, but Jr really sucked eggs on Sunday with that spinout.

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #319 on: Oct 24, 2006, 01:35 PM »
yup, jr was a man and took full credit for that spin :clapping:
i doubt my guy will have a shot :-\ especially now in the weak part of the chase for him, the three tracks he has never won on are the last three :tipup: anyone but kenseth or JR. can win and itll be ok ;D i would honestly like to see martin or burton, obviously if gordon cant win, win it all, burton is a good guy, and i think mark deserves one :tipup:

archbishop

« Reply #320 on: Nov 12, 2006, 10:32 AM »
is anyone else having problems with NASCAR.com? the pics and stories wont come up on the home page?

esox slayer

« Reply #321 on: Nov 12, 2006, 07:04 PM »
is anyone else having problems with NASCAR.com? the pics and stories wont come up on the home page?

Ever since they went to the new homepage format a couple months ago, my connection there has been slower.  Half the time I have to hit the refresh button after clicking on an individual story.......and response time is greatly reduced from what it was.....
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

cdc

« Reply #322 on: Mar 18, 2007, 07:30 AM »
BUMP

I'm going Burton for the race today...

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #323 on: Mar 18, 2007, 07:40 AM »
Great bumb CDC. I am thinking Carl Edwards is going to find his old form, but that is off the top of my head. It will be an interesting race for sure, we'll see who wears out there tires. After watching some of the Busch race yesterday, tire management will be an issue for sure. If that is the case, Mark Martin is Mr smooth.

Mike

rrfish

• Missouri River Brown
« Reply #324 on: Apr 12, 2007, 03:31 PM »
I like Gordon to win this weekend, and Harvick to be in top 5.
  Hey Jiggy...pass me a beer will ya please?

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #325 on: Apr 13, 2007, 09:02 PM »
Gordon and Texas don't get along. He got a gift with qualifying being cancelled. I picked Hamlin this weekend, best pick for my picking position. You also have to look at Stewart and Kenseth.

Mike

cdc

« Reply #326 on: Apr 15, 2007, 03:00 PM »
Gordon and Texas dont get along but he's doing d**n good here today....untill Jr passed him..
Go 48

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #327 on: Apr 16, 2007, 06:00 AM »
Am I the only guy out here that can't stand Kyle Busch? Could this kid be any more stupid? >:( The only thing that I give him any credit for is driving his car like he stole it. Unfortunately, driving the car that way cuases accidents. He didn't steal that car, as far as we know anyway. He has ruined so many really fast cars it silly. THEN, he has a fit and leaves the track. Of course his ever working team rebuilds the car, but has no driver; enter Dale Jr. Jr finnished the race in the 5 car that wrecked his car. I have never been more impressed in Jr. This boy has come into his own and turned into a man. 8)

BTW, how bout that finnish!! I really like both of the guys that were fighting it out for the win. Burton is a class guy and I really hope he can get'r done this year for the championchip. :bowdown:

Phoenix, at nite, and bringing the COT. This weekend should be good. :w00t:

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.