FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BIP Gang- Ponds and Lake Adventures  (Read 152075 times)

gorilla head

• tbe back porch II
Re: BIP Gang- Ponds and Lake Adventures
« Reply #420 on: Jul 22, 2013, 04:08 PM »
nice job guys. just imagine what you would have caught if you got up in the morning LOL

Dispy

« Reply #421 on: Jul 22, 2013, 04:13 PM »
nice job guys. just imagine what you would have caught if you got up in the morning LOL
Wow what timing...just so happens that when we fished together, the night before was our lake fireworks ;D It did make me groggy as many family members do whoop it up over the holidays ;) ;)  I was only 15 minutes late to awaken...geesh Louise.......However, football conditioning, doctors appointments and physical therapy get me up much earlier on most days and keep me from doing what all you would like to do...that is... fish everyday ;)...so really, morning, noon, or night is fine by me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh ;D
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

gorilla head

• tbe back porch II
« Reply #422 on: Jul 22, 2013, 04:26 PM »
Wow what timing...just so happens that when we fished together, the night before was our lake fireworks ;D It did make me groggy as many family members do whoop it up over the holidays ;) ;)  I was only 15 minutes late to awaken...geesh Louise.......However, football conditioning, doctors appointments and physical therapy get me up much earlier on most days and keep me from doing what all you would like to do...that is fish everyday ;)...so really, morning, noon, or night is fine by me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh ;D

I wonder how long you would have slept had I not been there to wake you up? LOL I could understand if I were late (because I am quite a bit older than you) no more excuses you young pup. LOL

Dispy

« Reply #423 on: Jul 22, 2013, 04:29 PM »
I wonder how long you would have slept had I not been there to wake you up? LOL I could understand if I were late (because I am quite a bit older than you) no more excuses you young pup. LOL
LOL it is only cause I love to watch you roam around the yard deciding which door to bang upon. I purposely disconnect my doorbells when I know you are coming because even if I am up early, you still do not buy the prize cones :P  So what's the point, I still win each time whether icefishing or open water..........You are too much my friend!! But hey, that's what friends do :laugh: :laugh:
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

gorilla head

• tbe back porch II
« Reply #424 on: Jul 22, 2013, 04:33 PM »
LOL it is only cause I love to watch you roam around the yard deciding which door to bang upon. I purposely disconnect my doorbells when I know you are coming because even if I am up early, you still do not buy the prize cones :P  So what's the point, I still win each time whether icefishing or open water..........You are too much my friend!! But hey, that's what friends do :laugh: :laugh:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
Got go TTYL

Dispy

« Reply #425 on: Jul 22, 2013, 04:34 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
Got go TTYL
Check your pm's buddy :)

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
« Reply #426 on: Jul 22, 2013, 07:15 PM »
Great job out there, Tom.
Top pic looks like a yellow red head PK. Am I correct in assuming it was actually a copper red head?
BTW, the striper bite was on today also. ;)
Off for Champ tomorrow.

Dispy

« Reply #427 on: Jul 22, 2013, 09:04 PM »
Two more for the road at 5-7pm, on of course my two favorites....Flying solo... :laugh: :laugh:

Dispy

« Reply #428 on: Jul 22, 2013, 09:09 PM »
Great job out there, Tom.
Top pic looks like a yellow red head PK. Am I correct in assuming it was actually a copper red head?
BTW, the striper bite was on today also. ;)
Off for Champ tomorrow.
PK Gold, their only color stock from the package. Nice job on the stripers!!! Good luck on Champ. I am sure I'll get a great report ;D  I am looking forward to getting the boys up there and to Ontario soon. Funny, the Kings have been in for a while and now we are just hearing about King catches on the site ;)

lavaman

« Reply #429 on: Jul 23, 2013, 09:27 AM »
PK ALL THE WAY. nice job Tom

Dispy

« Reply #430 on: Jul 23, 2013, 08:38 PM »
The boys three and I went for a quick evening troll, beautiful sunset and even a rainbow, in the sky ;) The fish were cooperative as usual, even the smallies were biting on top over 60 FOW. Water temps were at 81*F. Highlight of this evening's troll was a decent 5.2 pound pickerel that was caught on the bottom in 62 FOW, what a fight :) Oh and of course, you know the lure ;)

AquaAssassin

« Reply #431 on: Jul 23, 2013, 08:41 PM »
Nice job guys! Go B's Patrick!
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

H82LUZ

• Wishin I was fishin!
« Reply #432 on: Jul 24, 2013, 04:45 AM »
Nice fish guys!
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

oz 1

« Reply #433 on: Jul 24, 2013, 07:56 AM »
Nice Job Boyz! :D

lavaman

« Reply #434 on: Jul 24, 2013, 08:00 AM »
yea buddy. love the in your face pose. way to get um guys. got a few larries myself last nite after the rain. water was very warm.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.