FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Candlewood Lake  (Read 6000 times)

JAMMER

Re: Candlewood Lake
« Reply #15 on: Aug 20, 2011, 09:43 PM »
Great job Legend, glad you got on them. Crazy as it sounds i wasnt there but surf casting in Rhode Island. Last minute Fri. night decision of doing a beach day with bro/sis-inlaw in Westerly turned out catching some sea-robbins from sand and blues off boat. (2 hour drive)

JAMMER

« Reply #16 on: Aug 21, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Little over an hour of chucking plastic produced 3 smb of ok size but the rain did not let up so back to dock we went. No boats out....

bunker killer

« Reply #17 on: Aug 22, 2011, 08:51 AM »
Little over an hour of chucking plastic produced 3 smb of ok size but the rain did not let up so back to dock we went. No boats out....
WOW that was some rain yesterday! I was in a river up off rt 202 and got caught in one of the cells. I was close to a bridge so i got under it and waited it out. It must have drooped an inch and a half in 30min WILD!
When I drove about a mile down from there it never rained  at all.

JAMMER

« Reply #18 on: Aug 27, 2011, 10:15 AM »
Beat the storm from 6-9 fishing Danbury park side mostly. I ended with five bass total with a 4lb+ smb the biggest. Lost a cow at the boat (my fault) but i would of loved to put it on the scale. Counted three other bass boats the entire time and a handfull being pulled due to "irene". Cwood was glass!

JAMMER

« Reply #19 on: Sep 04, 2011, 12:45 PM »
Fished from 7 to 11  getting 14 bass on boat with 5 over 4# . Low boat traffic and fisherman we saw were drop-shot/hump fishing so we had the run of the place to hit our spots. May hit it again this eve.

JAMMER

« Reply #20 on: Sep 11, 2011, 11:36 AM »
Fished 7-10 and caught a dozen bass with 3 at 3#. Went to try a couple spots that we have not been to in a few weeks (holly,p.island,+sand bar 1) and mostly little fish was the result.Guys out today we talked with agreed on it slowed down and water temps did drop quick.A few more trips back but it looks like the eyes at squantz are gonna be targeted again soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.