FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: anyone doing any winter trout fishig?  (Read 7902 times)

TP

Re: anyone doing any winter trout fishig?
« Reply #15 on: Jan 19, 2012, 02:07 PM »
where are the pics of the river taken from?
Tylerphln23

bunker killer

« Reply #16 on: Jan 19, 2012, 04:54 PM »
Hey Bob, I went down to the edge, and there might be some ice but I didn't see any. Yeah those bobcats are cool,I see them quite a bit both early morning and in the evening.I'll take a look for a pic I have of one big bobcat that was in the backyard a few years ago. he came through every couple of days for a few weeks a few weeks.

bunker killer

« Reply #17 on: Jan 19, 2012, 04:58 PM »
where are the pics of the river taken from?
TP the pic's were taken about 50' in from the road.The rivers in the north west corner of CT, I usually enter there and work up from that spot for about a mile.

lehigh vally

« Reply #18 on: Jan 19, 2012, 05:14 PM »
TP the pic's were taken about 50' in from the road.The rivers in the north west corner of CT, I usually enter there and work up from that spot for about a mile.
hay bunker, nice shots   ;)   ...think you need to use your canera a little more there bud   

bunker killer

« Reply #19 on: Jan 19, 2012, 05:59 PM »
hay bunker, nice shots   ;)   ...think you need to use your canera a little more there bud  
LOL. its only a pocket camera.

lehigh vally

« Reply #20 on: Jan 19, 2012, 06:02 PM »
LOL. its only a pocket camera.
 believe it or not Jim, some of my best shots came out of the point and shoots i had over the years...its not the camera, its the person using it   ;)

bunker killer

« Reply #21 on: Jan 20, 2012, 05:22 AM »
 believe it or not Jim, some of my best shots came out of the point and shoots i had over the years...its not the camera, its the person using it   ;)
Well, at least my finger isn't in the upper left corner anymore.

lehigh vally

« Reply #22 on: Jan 20, 2012, 04:07 PM »
Well, at least my finger isn't in the upper left corner anymore.
   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: i can see from you pic's that what ever camera your using it has potential, the white balance is perfect and I'm sure you had it on auto...if you set it to program and tweak the settings you would have some killer shots with the rite scene ill show you how to do it   ;)

bunker killer

« Reply #23 on: Jan 21, 2012, 08:23 AM »
   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: i can see from you pic's that what ever camera your using it has potential, the white balance is perfect and I'm sure you had it on auto...if you set it to program and tweak the settings you would have some killer shots with the rite scene ill show you how to do it   ;)
Thanks Rob,the camera is a Olympus stylus touch 3000, I'm sure it need some tweaking since all I did was open the box and start shooting.

lehigh vally

« Reply #24 on: Jan 21, 2012, 10:39 AM »
Thanks Rob,the camera is a Olympus stylus touch 3000, I'm sure it need some tweaking since all I did was open the box and start shooting.
That is a nice piece, next time I'm in town when your there well take a look at it and ill show you a few tricks  ;D

bunker killer

« Reply #25 on: Jan 21, 2012, 12:40 PM »
Hey Bob, how much is on the ground over on your end? I was just out, and there's about 8 in here now and still falling.

hookembob

« Reply #26 on: Jan 21, 2012, 05:56 PM »
we got around 9". After cleaning 3 driveway my butt is beat.

bunker killer

« Reply #27 on: Jan 23, 2012, 07:01 AM »
we got around 9". After cleaning 3 driveway my butt is beat.
Hey Bob,I took the dog for a walk that night, I love the snow when I now it will only be here for a few days!This is around the corner from my place in Woodbury

hookembob

« Reply #28 on: Jan 23, 2012, 12:21 PM »
Nice Jim, kind of looks like the area in Lebanon Not far from Amston Lake. Speaking of Amston Lake, I can only see one wet spot in the snow. Guessing won't be long before Ice fishing starts. Going to give it a try this year. My friend JROCK John up in NY has been asking me for 3 years to come up there and go with him. Never made it up. Still have not seen a up state NY Winter. I just here they get a ton of snow, and every year I go back to our land in Orwell there are more trees down from the snow.

bunker killer

« Reply #29 on: Jan 24, 2012, 06:44 PM »
Nice Jim, kind of looks like the area in Lebanon Not far from Amston Lake. Speaking of Amston Lake, I can only see one wet spot in the snow. Guessing won't be long before Ice fishing starts. Going to give it a try this year. My friend JROCK John up in NY has been asking me for 3 years to come up there and go with him. Never made it up. Still have not seen a up state NY Winter. I just here they get a ton of snow, and every year I go back to our land in Orwell there are more trees down from the snow.
I think we have them beat on the snow and the tree damage the last few years.Man!it was warm today, I was installing  3 sliding doors today, and by noon I was down to a tee shirt it was 55 out.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.