FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The Little Wood Shop 2019  (Read 150455 times)

ActiveTrapChecker

Re: The Little Wood Shop 2018
« Reply #315 on: Apr 03, 2018, 10:22 AM »
I just built my grandson a coffee table and two end tables for his new house. Here are pics before the finish went on.

Very nice!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #316 on: Apr 03, 2018, 04:42 PM »
My planter trough is taking shape.

Can't wait to pour in the dirt, but there's more to do first.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #317 on: Apr 04, 2018, 04:31 PM »
Making progress. Got the ends and side trim  on and a coat of solid body stain on the interior..

Need to flip it over and coat the underside next. Then it's some trim on top, a cover system and a shelf to work from.

Fun project.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #318 on: Apr 04, 2018, 04:45 PM »
Very interesting.  Has me thinking...... ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #319 on: Apr 04, 2018, 05:38 PM »
Mostly it's for my Bride Bill. She has pretty severe arthritis and bending over to work in the garden just isn't an option. This, she should be able to tend with little discomfort. I fit works, I'll build  another or two or three......or four.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #320 on: Apr 04, 2018, 05:49 PM »
Looks great Bob... :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #321 on: Apr 04, 2018, 06:38 PM »
Thanks. It's getting there Dom.

Rg

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #322 on: Apr 04, 2018, 07:06 PM »
I hope it works and doesn't dry out too much.

I'm thinking X legs with shelves on top of the trimmed Xes.  ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #323 on: Apr 05, 2018, 03:49 AM »
I'm going to line it with landscape fabric before I fill it. Also thinking about a watering system of some sort. Something like drip irrigation.

Still pondering.

Rg

boondox

« Reply #324 on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:19 PM »
I'm going to line it with landscape fabric before I fill it. Also thinking about a watering system of some sort. Something like drip irrigation.

Still pondering.

Rg

Rain water collection barrel? Next to the tool shop gutters saves water then add plant fertilizer to the water then water the plants as needed. You could mount the barrel above planter or plants so it drip drains to them easier?? If in drought timea you could fill with a hose.. kinda a water tower of sorts..

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #325 on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:26 PM »
I've thought about that Boon. Just too big and ugly for my setting. I'm thinking I'll probably just water as needed at this point. I might even get to plant it if the weather ever straightens out.

Rg

boondox

« Reply #326 on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:41 PM »
I've thought about that Boon. Just too big and ugly for my setting. I'm thinking I'll probably just water as needed at this point. I might even get to plant it if the weather ever straightens out.

Rg

Don't worry water Temps changing from 34 to 37 today from yesterday so that's a good sign of the spring warm up..

your probaby smarter not using a rain barel cause the bug like mosquitos with that wster your basically putting a nest in your yard for them to breed in.. that and it's unsightly ugly lol's

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #327 on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:50 PM »
Look up mosquto  dunk tabs for standing water. ..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #328 on: Apr 05, 2018, 05:02 PM »

Don't worry water Temps changing from 34 to 37 today from yesterday so that's a good sign of the spring warm up..

your probaby smarter not using a rain barel cause the bug like mosquitos with that wster your basically putting a nest in your yard for them to breed in.. that and it's unsightly ugly lol's
thats Michigan....this is New York.

No signs of a warm up for a couple weeks yet.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #329 on: Jun 16, 2018, 01:20 PM »
Built this little playground for my Neighbor's parrot, JoJo.

He took to it right away. He's a Caique and a real clown.

Fun build.

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.