MFF US Midwest > Indiana

Heading for The UP

(1/2) > >>

Teacherpreacher:
Heading for the UP of Michigan,  Crystal Falls next Saturday the 29th for 2 weeks.
Meeting a fellow fly fisherman and his 15 year old son. Going to chase those big fatty bluegills and bass. Forcast is for possible thunderstorms, like that's novel !!!! First couple of days to be in mid 80"s. Report when I get back.

Teach

RoeBoat:
Good luck, be safe, and have a great trip.  My Grandfather owned a cabin in Ontario when I was growing up and we spent 2 weeks there every summer...Spoiled!!!!

fishcrazy:
Have fun Teach!  Memorial Day week was rough for me. It was cold and wet non stop. Fished fortune for the first time in a while the last day I was there. Caught a few bass and the Sun came out for a few hours.

taxid:
Been there done that quite few years ago in August. Fishing was good for suspended bluegills then. Good size too. Someone else caught a 2 lb. bluegill!

Hexagenia51:
Wishing you a safe and productive trip Teach! Wife and I just got back from Sayre Pa.  My oldest daughter graduated from her Residency Program and is now a licensed Doctor. I got a chance to run up to New York State and fished a nice creek one day and actually caught a few nice brown trout pulling a bead head white streamer. Pretty good time I must say and hope you do as well or even better. Hex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version