FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Poll

Where do you live and fish right now?  Only Vote unless you are "other", then post where.

NE US (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NH, NY, PA, RI, VT, D.C.)
406 (65.2%)
SE US (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV)
5 (0.8%)
NW US (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY, UT)
28 (4.5%)
SW US (AZ, CA, CO, HI, NM, NV, TX)
8 (1.3%)
Cen. US (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, OK, SD, WI)
119 (19.1%)
E Canada (NU, NL, QC, NB, NS, ON, MB, PE)
29 (4.7%)
W Canada (SK, AB, BC, NT, YT)
24 (3.9%)
Other (please specify below)
4 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 603

Author Topic: Poll - Where do you live and fish right now? (Everyone please vote, thanks)  (Read 64985 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
I envy you Mack. That is some fine country out there!  I was born in Denver and spent a couple summers in the Denver area years ago when I was in college.  Loved every minute of it.  I played my summer baseball there because the competition was so good.  We played a team in your neck of the woods, the Grand Junction Eagles (a few of my buddies played for them) and I loved it when we made that road trip out there!  I always wanted to wet a line but between work and baseball, didn't have a lot of time.

IceBalls

• I FISH BECAUSE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO!!
I live in Western Long Island, NY.  Spend most of my summer time in the ocean waters because fresh water fishing is kind of scarce around here. There are a couple of popular fresh water areas, but they are far from my home, and the ocean is right around the corner.
But.....when Winter comes.....there is no distance too far for me to travel to stand on the hard water and drill my holes!!!   Fish mostly in Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties in the BEST ICE FISHING WATERS IN NY STATE.....the NYC Reservoir system.  There is no equal!

IceBalls

slabby1

This time of year LAKE ONTARIO ;D ;D

Hookset

Rooted in Upstate New York, Northumberland to be exact (Saratoga Springs burb).  Just off the banks of the Hudson River
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

8inchauger

Central NY as well, several raccoons down the road from Hollywood. I am fortunate to have the Finger Lakes, Lake Ontario and it's tributaries, Oneida Lake, and countless other streams, rivers and lakes all less than 1 hour away!  ;D

crappieman12887

champlain valley , but fish all over the new england states,new hampshire,maine,mass,vt ,northren new york,have done much in thewest but love to try some different areas,bill

hosscletuslulu

• PERCHPULLER
I livetwo road killed deer north of the possum but its gone now Madbomer picked it up for lunch

HoagieAB

Calgary AB   ;D   Fish all over the province.  Grew up in ONT and have fished most of it as well.  Just new to this board.......came over from the Iceshanty. :)

Poppa

Cape cod mass,fishin for flounder now,but stripers are definitly on the way.
I just read on another site a 50+ was caught in the western sound. :o

HeavyMetalFisher

I live in Caledonia, NY.
 I Fish the smaller Finger Lakes, Conesus Lake most of the time, great fishing there, soft and hard water!
Hemlock and Canidice are BEE U TEE FUL!! lakes also.
I also fish Braddoks Bay/Salmon Creek,  And of course lake Ontario, Genesee River, Cranberry,Buck, and Long Pond.
I just revisited Fairhaven this past summer, haven't been there in 25 years, Still great fishin there too.
Except for Lake Ontario most of it has been out of a red coleman canoe that's faded pink now, And with my hair past my rear-end and a beard, I get some funny looks. Pink canoe, long hair, an a beard. LOL
If ya see me on the water give me a holler, Vince (HeavyMetalFisher)

I FISH IN THE WATER , NOT ON THE NET.
Rock On All !!!!
I fish in the water, not on the net.

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
We have over 875 members, let's hear from you if you didn't vote yet.  Come on now!

buckshot47

Live in the north Georgia mountians,Mostly fly fish north Georgia and western North Carolina

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Alright Buckshot47!  We've got some additional SE representation on here!  Otter and I will be adding lakes to the South real soon for posting fishing reports.  He's going to start with Mississippi and Alabama.  I'll take a crack at Georgia unless, of course, you'd like to give it a try.  If so, check out the Maryland Lakes and Rivers sections for an example.  The first post is for general info, history, and fishing info, after that, people post fishing reports.  The idea is to have one thread per lake, much easier to find info on a lake rather than read 50 threads on the same subject.

red_eyes

massachusetts

buckshot47

Fat Boy, you better do the lakes it's been a long time since I've fished any of them. I only live a few miles from lake lanier but the only time I go there is to trout fish below the dam even thats too crowded. If you ever want to do any fly fishing though give me a holler I can help you there,only thing I'm more addicted to is bow hunting.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.