FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Poll

Where do you live and fish right now?  Only Vote unless you are "other", then post where.

NE US (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NH, NY, PA, RI, VT, D.C.)
406 (65.2%)
SE US (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV)
5 (0.8%)
NW US (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY, UT)
28 (4.5%)
SW US (AZ, CA, CO, HI, NM, NV, TX)
8 (1.3%)
Cen. US (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, OK, SD, WI)
119 (19.1%)
E Canada (NU, NL, QC, NB, NS, ON, MB, PE)
29 (4.7%)
W Canada (SK, AB, BC, NT, YT)
24 (3.9%)
Other (please specify below)
4 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 603

Author Topic: Poll - Where do you live and fish right now? (Everyone please vote, thanks)  (Read 65134 times)

TJ

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan!

I'm in the hub of Walleye country! Mostly fish Diefenbaker and Last Mountain Lakes here in Southern Saskatchewan but also stray into Northern Manitoba every year as well.

Dam you Mike, was there, now in Alberta, The Land of Steers & Queers!

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
Saskatoon Sk Canada  fish the south saskatchewan river and have  fish every dayyou can catch walleye2lb to 10lb and jacks from 2inches to 39inches  its a rush pulling in a nice size fish better than any alchohol or drug
River Fishing Rules

backwoodswalker

I Live in Gods Country ;D ;D  The Upper Peninsula of Michigan ;D ;D Been to 38 of the states in lower, all have goods and bads but settled here. The only bad here is not enough time to hunt and fish. :o :o Hope to get to Alaska someday too. :o Like has been said earlier, I AM AN AMERICAN FIRST, YOOPER BY CHOICE, AND PROUD OF BOTH!!!!! God bless all and live free. Please say a prayer for safety of all people everywhere.  ;D ;D

1brookie

Lancaster county Pa. Great fishing on the lower Susky, Take a yearly trip
to Quebec for spring bear and Walleyes, largest one to date caught by
my wife 12# hate to admit but my largest was 9# maybe this June I
will surpass hers. ;D

fishyfinger

Western N.Y. / Lake Ontario and tribs YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
im from dirty jersey, but i fish mostly the northern areas in sussex in warren country, right now im living in dutches county new york and am currently attending the culinary institute of america

camet5

I live in central New York in Aurora on Cayuga Lake.

fastribs85

pa outside of philly but ill fish everywhere i can so shoot me im crazy for fishin
naked women and beer we got it all in here

genz_man

Live in MD..............Fish mostly Md and Pa and sometimes in Va.

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
Winnipeg, Manitoba.  Mostly I fish locally or within 2 hrs of the city, in the rivers and nearby lakes.  L. Manitoba for perch in winter.  I make a couple of trips a year to northern MB for family visits, and try to fish there too.  About every three years we head to Vancouver Island, BC, where cousins take me salmon and ling cod fishing.  Over the years I've gathered a collection of salt water spinning and mooching rods, and have always wondered if the flashers, hoochies, cut bait harnesses and spinners might be good for lake trout too.  Only one way to find out, I guess.

mr._freeze

I live in Maryland but also fish PA and NY. Hoping to make it up to Maine this fall to try the fishing in the Moosehead region.

The Rocket

Just north of the great city of Holyoke Colorado. There is some good fishing around here.
about an hour in any dircetion.
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

FishHawk

I do most of my fishing at Chatfield Reservoir, near Denver, Colorado,  since i got a boat this year I have only been shut out 2 or 3 times,  (i estimate i have fished over 100 days this year.) 

any one else in Colorado recommend good places to fish Colorado?
Fishing, what else is there to say?

perchfisher

• waitin' for a bite
southeast south dakota
-cole

gudkatch

• when I yell fish on...GRAB THE NET!!!!
I fish Lake Erie, Its tribs, and any other brook, creek, river, pond or lake in the Western New York area.
The man who coined the phrase "money can't buy happiness" never bought himself a good flyrod.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.