FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: American icon history!  (Read 4667 times)

bcons

American icon history!
« on: Apr 18, 2012, 04:12 PM »
Yeah, yeah I know this is a fishing site, but comeon this is cool, & lots of fish are outa season anyway.

Fenway parks turns 100 yrs old, & to relive the 1st game 100 yrs ago those crappy Yankees are playing the Sox.   What better American symbol than Sox vs Yankees in a rematch to the day 100 yrs later, at a park (that wether you like the sox or not)  is an American icon itself?
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

filetandrelease

Re: American icon history!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2012, 04:29 PM »

Mrs. Filet says that anyone thats not a Yankees fan hates them and also thinks that Fenway not only is 100 yrs old it looked it 30 years ago and there isn't a dry seat in the house  ;D

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2012, 05:06 PM »
Hmmmm...to delete this thread or not......(I am a die hard yankees fan).  Actually if you go to the Baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown, they have a new exhibit dedicated to the 100 year anniversary of Fenway.

filetandrelease

« Reply #3 on: Apr 18, 2012, 05:23 PM »

she is a die hard fan has some really great autographs like Billy Martin and LOU Pinnella , Ricky Henderson , and Don Mattingly, just to name a few   

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #4 on: Apr 20, 2012, 03:03 PM »
LETS GO RED SOX! !!!! LETS GO RED SOX. !!!!! LETS GO RED SOX! !!!!
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.