FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Time to get ready !! Its almost here  (Read 3699 times)

IFF

Time to get ready !! Its almost here
« on: Feb 17, 2016, 03:45 PM »
 ;D Gentlemen:  Prepare to start your boat check up.  Big winds are on the way and ice is breaking up.  Hope you like Pueblo and high water  ;D
*¿*  Bud

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Time to get ready !! Its almost here
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2016, 05:19 PM »
Must be nice Bud. Gonna be cold here...   :P
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

boondox

« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:01 PM »
heck ice has already broken up around here and flowing down the st clair  river in Michigan today.... the river is full of ice seen it on a few web cams....

Rags777

« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:16 PM »
Beat ya to it Bud, she's already in the garage, poles holes and bibs out as well. If the edges are off this weekend I'm going for it at night of the bank! Was praying for freezing temps 2 weeks ago, now bring on the sun!

centerpinjosh

• live to fish forced to work
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2016, 01:41 AM »
Well not getting the boat ready but I'm ordering the stuff to make all the spinners and spoons I'll ever need... I might even get a new rod for some river walleye  ;D

IFF

« Reply #5 on: Feb 18, 2016, 09:35 AM »
Got up to the sound of an angry wind this morning Brandon, Will take a run over and check on my mud puddle of a fishing hole. ::)   I ask on the other sight what day you making your trip to BP ? Maybe do lunch there ?
*¿*  Bud

Rags777

« Reply #6 on: Feb 19, 2016, 03:54 PM »
Got up to the sound of an angry wind this morning Brandon, Will take a run over and check on my mud puddle of a fishing hole. ::)   I ask on the other sight what day you making your trip to BP ? Maybe do lunch there ?

Would like to do lunch bud, however with it being the valentine's trip for the wife I had better no push my luck  ;D,
I'm down that way often though for both work and play so we will have to get somthing figured out! Appriciate the hospitality, I really do!

IFF

« Reply #7 on: Feb 19, 2016, 11:23 PM »
Brandon, hope your trip is a good one, one forecast is for some snow Tuesday, hope it doesn't cause you any trouble.  
See I have to work Wednesday, so.....that idea is out.  Right on pushing your luck.  ;D  Maybe when I can see my way clear to get my boat up to Big Mac, or some shore time in western NE. Or one of your trips down here, I usually have an open seat on my boat in the mud hole for some Walleye action. (like what's in the avatar)  ;D
*¿*  Bud

IFF

« Reply #8 on: Feb 22, 2016, 10:17 PM »
Snowing on my deck, but don't think it will make any more ice. Still looking for the lake will open for boating on 3/5.  One said he is having walleye for supper tonight that he caught last night at Chatfield.  ;D 
*¿*  Bud

IFF

« Reply #9 on: Feb 24, 2016, 05:41 PM »
Ice is all gone on CC and good chance they will open the gate on the 1st  ;D
*¿*  Bud

IFF

« Reply #10 on: Mar 02, 2016, 07:08 AM »
See 3 boats out on Cherry Creek yesterday, and a Jet ski ?  :cookoo: I think I am ready, but think I am going to stay out of the wind for a couple days.  Anyone heading to Pueblo ?
*¿*  Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.