FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: whites n yellows  (Read 2047 times)

akassasin

whites n yellows
« on: Jul 19, 2017, 06:57 PM »
hello everyone hope your enjoying your summer and making lots of memories..well i am looking for concentrations of whites need a lot for a up coming camp cook out..so if anyone can point me in a good starting point on lake champlain would be awesome thanks in advance and tight lines..

crayfish2

Re: whites n yellows
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2017, 08:04 AM »
Go trolling for salmon in the inland sea ... you'll catch plenty of whites!  I really don't know of any concentrations right now.  In years past, we've caught them in St.Albans Bay well into June (just north of the point / green can).  We've also caught them a couple hundred yards north of the draw bridge between Grand Isle and North Hero.  We have not hit these spots this year, though, so this is old information.  Good luck!

dickbaker

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 2017, 08:39 AM »
Twenty to thirty feet  of water off the south side of Kellogg Island in Keeler Bay, S. Hero.    Bounce bottom with small jig and half crawler!   I've never fished the spot north of the drawbridge but two weeks ago I met two fellow at the boat launch who had just come in with a half bucket of white and yellow perch and one walleye.
Dick

bootstrap

« Reply #3 on: Jul 20, 2017, 09:09 AM »
a few weeks ago there were tons at the mouth of the otter creek getting them from shore.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.