FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Who are your fishing companions?  (Read 2198 times)

TrentBill

Who are your fishing companions?
« on: Dec 28, 2017, 08:48 PM »
Aside from my wife and kids, this is our little furry companion, Jared. He's such an energetic fellow, too energetic that we had to set up a pet gate in our home, so we could limit the indoor areas that he's only allowed to rummage into, as he already broke a few things before and we decided it'd be best to keep him out of the said area, especially when we're not around. In spite of that, he’s a very fun and loyal dog. He snuggles before bedtime and greets us with his howls in the morning. How about you? Who are your fishing companions?

kfishdoctor

Re: Who are your fishing companions?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2017, 06:15 PM »
Almost never go without at least 1 of my grandkids. Boys(13 and 15) are always on the canoe trips and girls(5 and 6) really got into it this year, The 6 year old still has the record for biggest bass caught by any of us. They learn something to do OUTSIDE and grandpaw eats it up.

Mac Attack

« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2017, 07:19 PM »
My favorite fishing partner is my son Jeff.
Also love it when my other son Chris comes but he doesn’t often come with me.
Can’t wait for Chris’ son, my grandson CJ, comes along.  I’m planning on breaking him in next year.  He will be 4.
Mac

zwiggles

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2017, 08:40 AM »
My dad 95% of the time trolling. I’m lucky he spoiled us with a nice boat a few years back. Hardwater usually friends, my fathers feet don’t make out well on the ice.

stripernut

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2017, 10:33 AM »
My father for tamer trips, fishing buddy almost half my age (can't find anyone my age who will keep up), and soon my grandkids!

big_guy_13021

« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2018, 01:53 AM »

....my ccmpanion.the best.👍👍👍

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Feb 27, 2018, 02:35 PM »
I like to fish with me most of all. I'm always on time....I always chip in for gas and bait....I never complain when the fishing is slow. I always have all the tackle I need and never tell myself "I have to leave" when my wife calls me.

I always bring coffee and breakfast...sometimes I even bring lunch. I never tell myself I'll fish this hole and you fish that hole. I always get the front of the boat and only have to clean the fish I keep.

There's a couple of other people I'll fish with occasionally.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

filetandrelease

« Reply #7 on: Feb 27, 2018, 04:11 PM »

Lol all those on my list plus 2 that are on my list I never hear your side has all the better spots and stop racing ahead to get first dibs , but I do have buds I really enjoy fishing with

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #8 on: Feb 27, 2018, 07:38 PM »

heres my lil fishing buddy, she just turned 6! shes a smack talker too and always seems to outfish her older siblings, and makes sure they know it! my 13 yr old son has been humbled many times by his baby sister!!
done dirt cheap!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.