FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone been trolling the FRC lately  (Read 1415 times)

Huemorin

Anyone been trolling the FRC lately
« on: Jun 28, 2018, 10:46 AM »
Heading to camp Friday for 6 days.  Will definitely be spending a few hours trolling out of the pontoon boat each morning and evening.  If anyone is out on Square and sees the Pontoon trolling give a wave.  I am sure there will be a few of you out there over the next week or so.  Have a great 4th of July holiday, sounds like it will be a hot one.

JDK

Re: Anyone been trolling the FRC lately
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2018, 12:05 PM »
Hope you have a fun vacation.
# SAND

jacksmelt

« Reply #2 on: Jun 28, 2018, 07:25 PM »
waters really down. you may need to get out and drag thru the tho0roughfare. good luck!
PARADISE IS A 5LB. SALMON ON A 5WT. FLYROD!!

MarkNFish

« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2018, 05:59 AM »
Sounds like it's going to be a good stretch of weather to be at camp on a boat.  Good Luck!

Huemorin

« Reply #4 on: Jul 05, 2018, 11:02 AM »
So, I did catch my best salmon out of square so far which I was pleased about.  23" and I am guessing right around 4.5-5lbs.  Caught right on top about 745p Monday night, it was a blast to get in the net by myself.  I have never put pics on here but did put a pic of it on facebook.  I typically fish from about 5a-8a and then again for a couple hours in the evening.  I lost count somewhere around 35 fish in the boat I believe with several misses on the way.  The best salmon was the one mentioned above and another one right around 18".  Caught 3 brookies over 14" and the rest were smalls, but definitely some good action.  Always a blast to be a camp.  Did blow a tire on the way out Tuesday night, but I guess that's not bad since its only the 2nd one I've blown in about 12 years.  Hope everyone had a great fourth and hopefully this heat breaks after today.  Tight lines.

jacksmelt

« Reply #5 on: Jul 05, 2018, 05:43 PM »
good for you! thats a nice one for square.
PARADISE IS A 5LB. SALMON ON A 5WT. FLYROD!!

MarkNFish

« Reply #6 on: Jul 06, 2018, 07:25 AM »
Glad you had a good trip!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.