MyFishFinder By Species > Bass

bass family

(1/2) > >>

broken rod:
whats everyones favorite type of bass to go after mine has to be smallmouths the river that runs threw my town is loaded with them so thats probally the main reason i like them the best ;D

raleigh:
I would have to say large mouth. When I used to live in Denver there was a bass pound on this guys property about 20 miles from me. He charged 50 dollars a year to fish there. The fishing was GREAT for huge blue gills and huge large mouth. I went probley three times a week and caught about 20 or so each time. I moved abought 250 miles from Denver and I am just trying new places for bass now. But I am having trouble getting them to bite in the cold water. Large mouth all the way for me.

suskymusky:
I love my smallmouth fishing.I love the fight they put up on light tackle.When its 90 degrees and its too hot to be in a boat, I like to slip into shorts and sneakers and wade after them in the Susquehanna river.

SuperX2:
I love both but probably catch 80% Largemouth.

broken rod:
hey super glad to see your going to keep posting after all the heat you got for not using worms  ;D
    everyone has to rember that all the diffrent opions on how to do things is what makes this sight soo good and i hope to keep hearing your opion :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version