FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: About those fish pics where the fish gets pushed into the camera  (Read 5314 times)

taxid

This thread really took a live on of its own for a post and meme that was just supposed to be funny!

Btw has anyone noticed that conversely pictures can make fish look smaller especially if you don't have something for reference next to it?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

seamonkey84

This thread really took a live on of its own for a post and meme that was just supposed to be funny!

Btw has anyone notices the conversely pictures can make fish look smaller especially if you don't have something for reference next to it?
Yea, this is fun
I always try to have my hand in the pic for personal reference. Otherwise I would of bought one of those measure nets already like my friends. My salmon he net for me

Different salmon, in my own net

"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

lowaccord66

You can enhance the effect by standing next to your 6 foot, 5 inch son, who has long arms.   ;D

Some nice white chins.

Bartman44

Some nice white chins.

Yes sir, thanks. Good eats. I already have the CT fall Tog opener penciled into my work calendar.   

lowaccord66

Love it Bartman.  Go every year myself.  Pick asian crabs and crush tog in new haven.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.