FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Just pulled the boat out  (Read 2330 times)

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
Just pulled the boat out
« on: Apr 17, 2008, 04:53 PM »
I just pulled out my grandfather's 1964 15' Starcraft with a 1964 Johnson Sea Horse 28hp outboard on it.  It has not been run since 2004.  I changed the plugges and lower unit oil and it started right up on the very first crank!  It has been some time since I have trolled NH waters but I guess I don't have an excuse this year!
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

knight rider

Re: Just pulled the boat out
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2008, 06:24 PM »
Sounds good, enjoy.

jibbs

« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2008, 08:09 AM »
nice fish
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Duck Doctor

« Reply #3 on: Apr 18, 2008, 08:40 AM »
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

salmon seeker

• Live To Fish Fish To Live
« Reply #4 on: Apr 18, 2008, 10:05 AM »
         We are all keeping a count on those posts  DD   LOL  I am thinking there may have to be a certain number of words to make it a offical post    ;D ;D ;D
Bill

Duck Doctor

« Reply #5 on: Apr 18, 2008, 10:54 AM »
Well I was just looking at the stats for this site. It seems like I have a lot of catching up to do in order to make the top 10.  After about 1230 posts for the season on the Shanty, I think before this season is over, I might be on the top 10 here also!

nhtroutfreak

« Reply #6 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:03 PM »
Thanks for the warning! :laugh:

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." - Doug Larson

seandeisle

« Reply #7 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:21 PM »
Well I was just looking at the stats for this site. It seems like I have a lot of catching up to do in order to make the top 10.  After about 1230 posts for the season on the Shanty, I think before this season is over, I might be on the top 10 here also!

NO NEED TO BREAK RECORDS :

jibbs

« Reply #8 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:44 PM »
i have roughly 150 posts, which were mostly done last year and many of them had no replies........its nice to get some feed back these days.......
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Duck Doctor

« Reply #9 on: Apr 19, 2008, 06:34 AM »
i have roughly 150 posts, which were mostly done last year and many of them had no replies........its nice to get some feed back these days.......

I agree......... Feedback like "Nice Fish", "Great Job" and "Way to Go" are always welcome in any of my posts!

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #10 on: Apr 19, 2008, 07:01 AM »

I agree......... Feedback like "Nice Fish", "Great Job" and "Way to Go" are always welcome in any of my posts!
:rotflol:

sounds like a sweet boat dd does it leek much? i have a ( i think ) 63 feathercraft 14' love it but just leeks too much and i tried everything nothing seem to work very long , so now i'm in a glass .....just can't get to the smae spots anymore :-\

longbeardking

« Reply #11 on: Apr 25, 2008, 03:33 PM »
Post count does not represent your level of intelligence, it just means you talk allot.  You guys have to understand the Duck Doctor. You see, when he was a wee lad he was vaccinated with a phonograph needle. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

salmon seeker

• Live To Fish Fish To Live
« Reply #12 on: Apr 25, 2008, 08:50 PM »
 We are just ribbing DD  LBK LOL someone posted on IS that just cause you have a lot of posts doesn't mean you say anything.He said anyone can say Nice fish 1000 times LOL.I informed that person that DD had alot of good information and we enjoy reading the posts he puts in there Heck he even mentions you once in a while in a positive way  LOL   Hope he continues to post and I for one would like to run into him up to Winni sometime in the next six weeks that I will be on the lake searching for that 7 pound Salmon that is lurking there someplace  ;-) oh yea and nice job on keeping that Starcraft ship shape so he has something to float around in. and to you DD      Nice Fish  in advance   ;D
Bill

longbeardking

« Reply #13 on: Apr 26, 2008, 11:44 AM »
What do I say to that???? I hope someday he's smart enought to realize what a chip off the ol' block he is.  The only reason older people are considered wise is that we have learned from our mistakes. Having that boat should be a good lesson in economics.  Don't anybody get me wrong. I am very happy that Ben enjoys the outdoors. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.