FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: stock trucks out on monday.  (Read 1516 times)

huntr-

• Fish deep and fish often.
stock trucks out on monday.
« on: Apr 22, 2008, 04:05 PM »
 I saw two stock trucks out on Monday. The first was at the boat launch across from my work at 11:00 am and put in eight large nets full of rainbows ,mostly 8-10". one netfull were large 10-14" . At noon there was a different truck at Winona putting in some but I did not get to see the size or the amount.  Good Luck .  GAME ON !

hook-set

Re: stock trucks out on monday.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2008, 06:57 PM »
I saw two stock trucks out on Monday. The first was at the boat launch across from my work at 11:00 am and put in eight large nets full of rainbows ,mostly 8-10". one netfull were large 10-14" . At noon there was a different truck at Winona putting in some but I did not get to see the size or the amount.  Good Luck .  GAME ON !
                                         where do you work lol or should i ask what ramp ?? ??? :whistling: :bowdown:

huntr-

• Fish deep and fish often.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2008, 04:01 PM »
I work for the water dept. and the boat ramp is at the south east end of lake Waukewan in Meredith

hook-set

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2008, 08:26 PM »
thanks for the report i think for opening day i'm headed to a flyfishing pond then to winnie any sugestions on winnie for bows ?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.