FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fish and game busy  (Read 1126 times)

hook-set

fish and game busy
« on: Apr 24, 2008, 05:09 PM »
 looks like the trucks have been working over-time new stocking report released today

knurren

• What of it?!
Re: fish and game busy
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2008, 09:22 PM »
I talked with someone tonight.  The individual could not tell me with certainty, but when I mentioned the Contoocook in Henniker I was told that might be a good place to start. ;)

I'm bringing my stuff with me to work tomorrow.  I will probably stop somewhere on the way home to nail some sunfish or maybe trout in New Boston.

I have school Saturday at 9 in concord... so I'm going to fish Hot Hole Pond early before class then I have to go to work Overtime Saturday afternoon :(  But maybe I can stop somewhere on the way home again.

A quick funny story:  Last summer I brought my fishing stuff to work almost every day because on the way home, I would stop at Massy just to fish for a little while.  One of the women I work with was pranking people with a big fake spider by leaving it on their keyboard or in their drawer or something.  Well, one of the girls who got pranked stole the spider and was outside telling me about it at morning break.  I told her I had my fishing rod and that I had an idea.  I think you can see where I'm going with this.  I stood on one side of the isle and tied the line to the spider that was on the other side of the isle.  When the girl who was pranking everyone came back to her desk from the afternoon break, I started reeling so it looked like the spider walked across the row of cubicles.  She FREAKED, it was one of the better work pranks that I've pulled off.  lol... she doesn't prank anyone with the spider anymore.
Live free or die trying.

hook-set

« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2008, 05:43 PM »
thats pretty funny john. a little humor in the work place always brightens up the day ..i was going to archery at first light saturday and then i was thinking about either hot hole or winni . i usually go to lucas but i don't wanna paddle again this year i wanna troll thats why i was thinking hot hole. but i also stopped at a couple brooks and noticed that the suckers are running pretty heavy so i was thinking winni for that reason. i have done well fishing bows in winni when the suckers are in spawn. seems the bows are fond of sucker eggs!! so i'm a lil torn where my second destination is gonna be. but i'm very fond of the contocook it has treated me well in the past many times over . but i'll save that for another day trip ..

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2008, 03:39 PM »
Funny Story Knurren :laugh:

My little brother actually did the same thing to his friends mom years ago but he did it with a dead squirrel  :P
He tied a slip knot and managed to get it around the tail and when she came into the driveway he started reeling :laugh:

Kinda Gross but funny..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.