FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Opeeche  (Read 3368 times)

jibbs

Re: Opeeche
« Reply #15 on: Sep 15, 2020, 09:15 PM »
Jibbs,

How did you do in the tournament on Sunapee

John
brutal..4.97 won it ..caught 20 smallies all non keepers ..from 15 feet to 40..no clue where the big ones went ..lots of skunks ..
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

jibbs

« Reply #16 on: Sep 15, 2020, 09:18 PM »
I'm betting out of the three things you listed the parents are the worse. I couldn't do it.
pretty close but it would be the new superintendent ..cutting jobs , closing schools , reconfiguring schools just save the old birds in town a few tax dollars..this his third school district he has ruined ..real sad in a way ..I’m not the only one who left I know that ..now the kids are on moving on to private schools..oh well ..life rolls on
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Steve H.

« Reply #17 on: Sep 16, 2020, 12:19 PM »
brutal..4.97 won it ..caught 20 smallies all non keepers ..from 15 feet to 40..no clue where the big ones went ..lots of skunks ..

During a cold front, by chance? 
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

jibbs

« Reply #18 on: Sep 17, 2020, 05:46 AM »
During a cold front, by chance?
ya it was the first morning that it was in the 30’s

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.