FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: crooked in angola  (Read 4795 times)

taxid

Re: crooked in angola
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 10:03 PM »
That's only 3X what it was back when I attended.
I woulda thought it would be higher.

I was a TKE there.

Great memories for sure.

Where the heck did the time go?   I'm not that old.   >:(

Tell me about it.

I had great memories at my first college in Alpena. For some reason when I transferred to another it wasn't the same.

Actually believe it or not the 2 year college I graduated from was far superior to the university I transferred to.

Hands on fish hatchery and field work at the CC.
Small classes and a prof in each class at the CC.
Education was a priority of the profs at the CC  vs. getting published at the Univ. to keep their jobs.
I could go on and on.

First two things that happened to me at the Univ. was some students at registration gave my preregistered classes to their friends.
Couldn't get a textbook for an intro accounting class to save my life and no one gave a d**n.
Couldn't afford to go back after a year. 
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

kesdadddy7597

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 09:38 AM »
I have a son at Trine now, paying $35000 a year with room and meals. He loves being near all the lakes, ice fishes fox every day after class in the winter.

Lol. I my tuition wasn't quite that high, but I spent many afternoons of Fox as well when I attended Tri- State!

Roll tide

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 11:56 AM »
Yea he is studying golf management. Working an internship now and making go $ for a college kid. A plus is he can fish the golf course ponds. Some nice bass in some of them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.