FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Spring in the Atlantic  (Read 7362 times)

Capt. Travis

Spring in the Atlantic
« on: Apr 12, 2006, 07:27 AM »
Figured I'd post up a video since this section was looking sort of spartan.    The video was shot off the coast of North Carolina.      Theres a couple of "not so politically correct" moments.   Just boys being boys.       Turn up the speakers and enjoy cause is sure beats working in an office.    Heres the crew of Adrenaline Sportfishing doing what they love to do.

http://www.adrenalinelures.com/~videos/chilliandterpyft.wmv
You know that tickle in the bottom of your stomach when the land fades to a thin black sliver and winks out of sight altogether.... Yea, I'll have some more of that.

Capt. Travis

Re: Spring in the Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2006, 07:29 AM »
Well there you have it... Kind of reminds me of my first car... Just sat there in the driveway and leaked oil...  The vid doesn't appear to work...   

Perhaps the moderator here can kick me a hint or two to get this thing fired up so we can all watch...  Mayday... Mayday!
You know that tickle in the bottom of your stomach when the land fades to a thin black sliver and winks out of sight altogether.... Yea, I'll have some more of that.

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2006, 06:42 AM »
Capt. Travis,

I tried copy and paste on the link and it didn't work. When I went to the home page of the website, it said the video section was coming soon. When you want to post a picture or video from another site, you need to click the globe with a page on it that is just about the smilies. You will get this, http:// you need to paste the link inbetween them. If this doesn't work, check out the tutorial on the main page of fishing pictures.

Mike

Capt. Travis

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2006, 07:24 AM »
Thanks Mike   I'll give it a shot... If all else fails, I'll have to fall back on my mate... Kid's good with all this computer mumbo jumbo.

Thanks for the help.

Capt. Travis

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2006, 07:27 AM »

Take #2... Lets see if we've landed this old boy...

O for 2...   I'll have to get the big guns in on this one cause I don't have the mojo... 

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2006, 07:55 AM »
You did it right, it's just a bad link

Mike

Capt. Travis

« Reply #6 on: Apr 13, 2006, 08:14 AM »
I've got it this time...  No stopping me now... Thanks for the guidance mike.

carpcatcher

« Reply #7 on: Apr 13, 2006, 10:13 AM »
Thank's for the vid. Travis, it's pretty cool. I went out for tuna one time and it was a bust. Maybe I need to look you up this summer.
        Jim
Love 2 fish

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Apr 13, 2006, 11:15 AM »
Good job Travis, you got it to work. Very nice video. I guess you didn't have any luck with that Tiger? LOL, look forward to more of your adventures.

Mike

fishinboy

• Team MI
« Reply #9 on: Apr 13, 2006, 09:30 PM »
Sweet video, man.  Nice tunas.
Ryan

fishnut

« Reply #10 on: Apr 21, 2006, 08:16 PM »
Looks like fun.  I don't know about the rest of you, but for me it showed it in 5-second frames.

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: Apr 24, 2006, 03:13 PM »
Do you have Dial-up fishnut? The delay could be caused by the "buffering".

Mike :sleep1:

Reel Wet Ride

• Team Michigan
« Reply #12 on: Apr 24, 2006, 04:51 PM »
If I have to pay 9.95 to see what was up with Stripes....... >:(  Cool video.

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 25, 2006, 08:45 PM »
now i have never gone deep sea fishing. was just curious what the orange wader things were for?

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Capt. Travis

« Reply #14 on: Apr 26, 2006, 08:01 AM »
Reel Wet Ride... No 9.95 needed...   I'll fill ya in... that big ol girl cruised the boat, checked us out and headed down for the deep...   We where disturbing her sunbathing and she wanted nothing to do with us!    A very anticlimatic end this time...

Pike...  The orange wader things are just rain bibs...   That time of year in carolina it can be quite chilly on the beach.   The water temp will be around 50* till you get to the gulf stream where it changes very suddenly to 70*.    We where fishing right along this temp break.   When you get close to the cold water the breeze carries a little bight.   The bibs just keep things comfortable...   Add in some blood and gore from the tuna coming over the sides and all of a sudden rubber pants make sense.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.