FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SOLACE - newest vid...  (Read 3592 times)

ULTRAlite

• 24" Bowz or Bust...
SOLACE - newest vid...
« on: Sep 04, 2008, 07:18 PM »
Have a look see - some of our open water clips from this summer.

http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e9ba40e2c597ed237664&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

enjoy  ;)

Webguy

• Lured into it....... get reel!
Re: SOLACE - newest vid...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2008, 07:11 AM »
Another fine production, your videos always rock! I really dig your shots and angles like the rain and the boat bow. If you don't do this stuff for a living - you should!

Neptune

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2008, 11:23 AM »
SLAM DUNK!  as usual....

You better watch it Ultra, We're starting to expect a lot from you when you post vids!!!    8)

ULTRAlite

• 24" Bowz or Bust...
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2008, 12:05 AM »
Another fine production, your videos always rock! I really dig your shots and angles like the rain and the boat bow. If you don't do this stuff for a living - you should!

Not sure I'd enjoy it if it was different subject matter - trick is finding an angle to make a living from this.  It's there I think - just a matter of meeting the right people and getting ducks in a row.  Working on rights with an indie label for some music that isn't copyrighted.

Glad you enjoyed  ;D

Neptune

« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2008, 08:34 AM »
you have the eye  for video/pic angles of Warren Miller or Greg Stump...  You should try and put together a short film about fishing your neck of the woods.  You probably already have enough footage!

ULTRAlite

• 24" Bowz or Bust...
« Reply #5 on: Sep 08, 2008, 06:57 PM »
you have the eye  for video/pic angles of Warren Miller or Greg Stump...  You should try and put together a short film about fishing your neck of the woods.  You probably already have enough footage!

Just what we are thinking... there might be money to be made in the marketting / sponsorship angle.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.