FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tiggers  (Read 2119 times)

SLAYERFISH

Tiggers
« on: Sep 17, 2019, 09:04 AM »
14lb. on Topwater.

13lb. on Topwater.

12lb. on a Blade.

7lb. on Topwater.

6lb. on a Grub.

Me and Bro went searching for Tiggers and found some.  Took awhile to put any kind of pattern together but after 8 hrs and a couple fish it finally came together. I got the 12lber in the 1st hr. on a blade. then nothing for 5hrs that day and 4 hrs the 2nd day. Then I got 3 on a grub in like 20 minutes and then nothing for a couple hrs. Went across lake to the "timber" and we put on topwater and started hucking. It was ON for the final 4 hrs of the day till the cold front came thru with some big ass winds/waves.

We only got 8 on top but we had 20 blowups that we didnt get. Them blowups are as much fun as catching I swear. 10 -20 lb beasts shooting fron the water to attack the plug was something I will never forget.

So in 24 hrs of fishing I got 18, Bro got 14. All 6-14 lb. We easily missed/ saw/ lost as many. Last day was pouring rain all day long I was a drowned rat. But when you're catching it aint cold.;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Tiggers
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2019, 09:13 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS.... ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2019, 09:20 AM »
Congrats. They are beautiful fish. Very distinct markings with a silvery background. My state stopped producing them a couple of decades ago citing poor returns.

At  first I thought the post was going to be about Tigger bitings insects!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

westernmas

« Reply #3 on: Sep 17, 2019, 01:42 PM »
WOW!  That looks like a great time!  Nice work
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2019, 03:30 PM »
Top water strikes have to be fricken awesome. Great job!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.