FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: camera mount opptions soem ideas for you and me.. let talk cameras...  (Read 2157 times)

boondox

just got back from Walmart they had a roll bar mount on sale for $4.00 regular price $30.. so I got interested in mounting it to my net since the handle bar mounts is a no go cause there  way to mount it cause it is to big and is hex tubing on my net but for four dollar how can you go wrong? I got a cheap polaroid I am mounting two feet up from the net head which will hopefully never gets wet?? but if it does no biggie it is a junk 10 mega pixel camera my brother gave me...any how I can throw it away with no big loss...now I can get some video of netting fish...

I thought about a head mount but at $25 for the sun pack brand  mount kit I think $4 is better? so check your local stores see what they got on clearance too for those shutter bugs... might even be able to mount the roll bar mount to a planner board mast I bought two just incase for $4 well worth it... 

any one else got any cool camera idea for mounts or even tricks and tips for use? or even questions?  please post them...   

htc

have yet to use it but have a cell phone squeeze mount stuck to windshield of boat have been going to set phone in to take video of battles. seems only think of it after the battle is won or lost  :-[.

-htc

boondox

boy that's the truth I figure if I mount it to the net it will work lol's for remembering to grab the camera and net lol's

Mac Attack

I bought a gopro hero session.
Only $199 and I love it.

I'm looking for various mounts and ideas.

Post pictures please.

Thanks.
Mac

boondox

i got the ion roll bar mount it sells for $30.87 at Walmart.com it is very well built I think for the $4.00 I paid for it I know there is a third one on the shelf I could check to see if they still got it? if you want me to I could send it to you or some one you know so you can get it...it up to you?? though for $4 to mount it to a net threw a 1/4-20  screw mount is why I bought it.. plus the handle bar mount for bikes is to small for a ranger hex handle  net...I bought the sun pack head band  and was not impressed with it.... if I did not use a digital camera to shoot video I would not have to look at the screen all the time like  with a go pro is the opposite of having to look at a screen with the cube one.. and will be the next item I am buying hopefully would be awesome to  watch threw wifi or blue tooth.. that the phone and the go pro offers... but will get a picture in a bit of  the mount and the camera I am using for video....I do got my cell phone so I can take better pictures same with another camera.... that link below is to the ion roll bar mount at  walmarts it is made of like a nylon or glass fill plastic and seems to be durable??

http://www.walmart.com/ip/ION-5018/33356834     

boondox

mine mounted to net..

hopefully I get a few action shots with it this week end ...

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
I bought a generic gopro, $80. I have had it for a year, I'm really happy with it!

I did a Ice Fishing video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBsQl_nxwrM

I just made a Over the Shoulder mount that held by a hydration pack, hoping to get some open water fishing footage.(shore and stream)
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

boondox

I did get some footage I will post later any how I got to get some sleep fishing too much three days strait with a gallon of smelt and 6 walleye to show for it...I did not tape mine since I had to reel them in... these clips or short videos  are of other people's fish that was there fishing... when I get a chance they will be posted here...

boondox

some net cam videos

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.