FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 518068 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #2730 on: Mar 07, 2019, 05:10 PM »

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #2731 on: Mar 07, 2019, 09:09 PM »
Show off!  ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2732 on: Mar 08, 2019, 05:25 PM »
Think it's time to order up my seed potatoes.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2733 on: Mar 10, 2019, 09:16 AM »
Combination plug. 4 different plants in one.  One in each hanging basket ..  About 8000..... :P

Flats of plugs to plant.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

mr.clean

« Reply #2734 on: Mar 10, 2019, 06:55 PM »
 One of the things I enjoy is the changing seasons so thank you Raquettedacker for all the recent photos. They tell me Spring is coming and all it's different ways to enjoty the outdoors in warmer temperatures.

Is there any advantage to the combination plugs over single plant ones.

Steve

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2735 on: Mar 11, 2019, 02:23 AM »
It was 55 in my hot box planter yesterday.  Pulled more weeks and I'll get some stuff started.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2736 on: Mar 11, 2019, 06:09 AM »
Steve its eaiser and faster putting one plug in each basket  at a time than put 4 in each..  ;)  A lot of other baskets get 3 , 4 or 5 plugs in at once...
        Dom

mr.clean

« Reply #2737 on: Mar 11, 2019, 07:39 PM »
Raquettedacker/Dom,thank you for the explanation with the volume of planting you do guess any time saved is a bonus. Do you have to separate out the plants as they grow or just make sure any basket/pot is big enough to handle to root system.

Steve

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2738 on: Mar 12, 2019, 04:39 AM »
There good size hanging baskets they can handle it......

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2739 on: Mar 15, 2019, 04:53 PM »

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2740 on: Mar 16, 2019, 03:07 AM »
You've been a busy boy Dom! Looking great. Our store has been opening up the garden center for the last couple weeks. Around 80,000 bags of mulch on site so far. Trees and shrubs have already arrived along with soil,fencing,  fertilizers, seed, tractors, mowers and all sorts of patio stuff. I guess the annuals are due in around the first week of April.

Spring is on it's way!

Rg

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2741 on: Mar 16, 2019, 05:08 AM »

We need a like button lol. Then again that's lazy.  ;)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2742 on: Mar 18, 2019, 04:39 PM »
The deer are waiting for me to plant my garden....

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2743 on: Mar 18, 2019, 05:33 PM »
That's pretty cool Dom. I often see deer bedded down in our yard. It's kind of park like. A big triangle of roads with houses built all around the perimeter. The middle is about  6 acres of mowed area with big old maple trees. They love to travel through late at night.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2744 on: Mar 21, 2019, 02:55 AM »
Nice day yesterday. Pulled the tractor out of storage, cut down the dead asparagus and repaired my hot box. A,wind storm took the top off of it and sailed it a hundred feet or so across the yard. Still all in one piece but had to glue a chunk tat ripped out where the piston that opens the lid tore out.

Today I'll add a few bags of soil to it and bury the rope lights for heat at night. Then I think I'll get some spinach started. And maybe a few other things.

Sure was a treat to be outdoors working on stuff. Looks like I could be plowing on Saturday. >:(

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.