FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 517847 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #2775 on: Apr 03, 2019, 06:22 AM »
Patio tomatoes are looking good...
You guys are welcome anytime you know that.....
Bob if you want to come out and work for a day I will keep you busy....  ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2776 on: Apr 03, 2019, 02:44 PM »

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2777 on: Apr 03, 2019, 02:53 PM »
Work is a 4 letter word Dom.

Besides, I've got plenty to do herethis spring. Just waiting patiently.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2778 on: Apr 04, 2019, 12:23 PM »
From this..

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2779 on: Apr 04, 2019, 12:24 PM »
To this..

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2780 on: Apr 04, 2019, 03:01 PM »
I get the feeling you love this stuff👍

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2781 on: Apr 04, 2019, 04:29 PM »
Well you know the old saying about when a hobby becomes a job...... :-\

Couple thousand more just arrived.... :P

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2782 on: Apr 04, 2019, 04:30 PM »
Martha Washingtons are growing...

And snapdragons and begonias...

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2783 on: Apr 06, 2019, 06:53 AM »
Looking good Dom. You'll be ready for Mother's Day.
Annuals are arriving at the store by the truck loads. They've got near 80,000 bags of mulch on the property now with more trucks every day.

My strawberries, garlic, tulips, daffodils, sedum, and Iris are all coming up. Next few warm days should help a lot. My potato bags should be here today. I'll be filling them right away. I may turn over one of the beds to plant the excess taters. Just have to turn in some compost to fill them up a bit. Hope to finish staining the outdoor furniture today too. I need it out of the garage so I can start moving the "Little Wood Shop " out of the basement.

Lots to do in the spring.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2784 on: Apr 06, 2019, 08:30 AM »
Snows starting to melt..

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2785 on: Apr 06, 2019, 09:20 AM »

The winter that refused to end.....

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2786 on: Apr 06, 2019, 04:50 PM »

The winter that refused to end.....

Got lots done today.

Cleaned out the garden. Lots of left over leaves from last fall. Turned up the top 3-4" of the beds adding compost and peat. Cleaned up,the strawberry bed and gave it a new coat of straw. Spread my wildflower mix and bedded them with straw. Got the potato bags ready to plant . Maybe next week.

Really felt good to get the little garden organized. Also managed to get the picnic table stained.

Then we visited with neighbors, had a couple beers and generally a really nice day outside.

Rg

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2787 on: Apr 07, 2019, 10:47 AM »

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2788 on: Apr 09, 2019, 06:22 AM »
Spinach and radishes are sprouting in the planter. No signs of anything else in there as yet. In the gardens the garlic is doing great, sedum is coming up fast, bleeding heart has poked through, the little irises are blooming, daffodils are almost open and the balloon flowers and Shasta daisies are coming to life.

Nice to see stuff come up in the spring.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2789 on: Apr 09, 2019, 03:56 PM »
Sounds like you are having a good start Bob..

30thousand more plants came today.. :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.