FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 518058 times)

fish/hunt4ever

Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #4560 on: Mar 06, 2022, 10:10 AM »
We are still out a couple of months before the outside plants are coming up for us. Just got covered in another layer of 2 inches of snow today. But need to work on the greenhouse for the wife to keep the temp in it higher during the colder nights. But the kids and her have beans growing in the house and trying a watermelon so we have some green around in the white landscape.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4561 on: Mar 06, 2022, 12:07 PM »
My trough planter today.

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4562 on: Mar 06, 2022, 01:00 PM »
 :o That’s warm..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

yankmyline

« Reply #4563 on: Mar 06, 2022, 02:16 PM »
Hey Dacker in the second picture, are those fuchsia cuttings?

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4564 on: Mar 06, 2022, 02:32 PM »
Hey Dacker in the second picture, are those fuchsia cuttings?

Yes fuchsia also in first picture but there rooted plugs not cuttings.. ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Badbrad2186

« Reply #4565 on: Mar 06, 2022, 02:59 PM »
I'll start doing some up grades to the greenhouse this week. So by next weekend I will have all my plants started haven't decided on what to run for heat yet my self.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4566 on: Mar 08, 2022, 05:14 AM »

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4567 on: Mar 09, 2022, 03:07 PM »
Lots more plugs came in today..

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4568 on: Mar 14, 2022, 04:37 PM »
Greenhouses are starting to fill up..
Brought a other 2 tons of soil to thaw out…

KayakSpartan

« Reply #4569 on: Mar 14, 2022, 05:04 PM »
Greenhouses are starting to fill up..
Brought an other 2 tons of soil to thaw out…

Hi Raquettedacker.  New poster on this forum.  First, nice greenhouses!  Second, I see you are from the Adirondacks.  Do you know anything about Caroga Lake?  I have a cottage rented there for a week in late June and will be fishing in a Kayak.  Just curious if you have any suggestions or warnings.  I’m not particular, just fishing for fun.  Thanks for any info you might have. 

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4570 on: Mar 15, 2022, 03:58 PM »
Hi Raquettedacker.  New poster on this forum.  First, nice greenhouses!  Second, I see you are from the Adirondacks.  Do you know anything about Caroga Lake?  I have a cottage rented there for a week in late June and will be fishing in a Kayak.  Just curious if you have any suggestions or warnings.  I’m not particular, just fishing for fun.  Thanks for any info you might have.

Sorry I have no information on cargo I have never fished it..

KayakSpartan

« Reply #4571 on: Mar 16, 2022, 08:19 AM »
  Sorry I have no information on cargo I have never fished it..
Ok, thanks anyway.  Maybe someone else will see this and give me some info. 

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #4572 on: Mar 17, 2022, 06:30 AM »
Kayak, if you haven't done so, go to NYSDEC website, then to Fulton Co. lakes. That will get you started. There are a lot of lakes close to where you are staying....h2l

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4573 on: Mar 19, 2022, 10:04 AM »
This is the replacement greenhouse for the one that collapsed last year in the blizzard in March.
 Same size but a little higher..

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4574 on: Mar 19, 2022, 10:35 AM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.