FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 518064 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #4605 on: Apr 21, 2022, 05:36 AM »

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4606 on: Apr 21, 2022, 05:38 AM »
Got the last greenhouse filled up some after everyone got the cars out they were storing in it..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4607 on: Apr 22, 2022, 04:18 AM »
That’s quite a car collection. Love the old Ranchero!
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4608 on: Apr 22, 2022, 04:36 AM »
Yeah it’s pretty nice…

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4609 on: Apr 23, 2022, 01:17 PM »
Got another 16,000 plus in late yesterday and been filling trays and pots so the girls can keep planting.. ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4610 on: Apr 23, 2022, 01:54 PM »
I planted some brown eyed Susan’s and wildflowers for my Bride……does that count?

Don’t think there were 16,000 though.

Got the trough planter started up for spinach and radishes. Have to install a new lid lift cylinder tomorrow. The last one was destroyed in a wind storm.

Did some service on my tractor tIll I got  really peeoood at my grease gun. It’s in the trash can and I’m headed out to buy a good one tomorrow. Got 3 sets of blades sharpened and one installed anyway.

Did some other general gardening but, really had to push to keep going. I was really tired from yesterday’s marathon mowing at the course. 33 tees…on and off the machine at least 66 times to move tee markers.

Guess im getting old or something.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #4611 on: Apr 24, 2022, 08:50 PM »

Well hello Gardners and Losers. Havent played with the garden yet, but Lisa and I did stumble on a gigantic ramp patch! So how do you guys utilize them?

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4612 on: Apr 25, 2022, 05:44 AM »
Loser look up Sweet and Sour Ramps recipe  ..
 Or just pickle them..   8)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #4613 on: Apr 25, 2022, 09:46 AM »
Loser look up Sweet and Sour Ramps recipe  ..
 Or just pickle them..   8)
I will Roger that  8)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4614 on: Apr 28, 2022, 07:01 AM »
Been too cold to plant anything yet.

Garlic is happy anyway.

Might put some spinach and radishes in the trough planter today. Have to install a new heat activated  piston lift for the lid first. The last one was destroyed in a wind storm.

Bartman44

« Reply #4615 on: Apr 28, 2022, 07:06 AM »
Looking good, agree on the "too cold" to plant.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4616 on: May 04, 2022, 03:44 PM »
Ran by Lowes to check out tomato plants and such. Gonna buy my stock on Friday. Might not plant them just yet, but, I’ll put them in the trough planter for a bit. They’ll be happy there.

Picked up some Roundup to ( roundup) some problem areas well

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4617 on: May 04, 2022, 03:55 PM »
Bob your garlic looks great. Lot taller than mine. 
 We have some really nice vegetables but there staying in the greenhouses. 
Put a bunch of hanging baskets out the other day now they just got rained on for 24 hours. :P
 Be changing them all out and hanging them up inside somewhere tomorrow..

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4618 on: May 04, 2022, 08:37 PM »
Yeah, it’s pretty healthy looking for this time of year. Big thick stalks. Should be some monster heads in a couple months.

First asparagus is popping through. Can’t wait to steam some for dinner.

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #4619 on: May 04, 2022, 09:44 PM »
These were popping up, so we had some pheasant breasts and fiddleheads….dammm good!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.