FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How Warm Is It?  (Read 767561 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: How Warm Is It?
« Reply #435 on: Jan 07, 2017, 08:49 AM »
Where you at Otis?

He's not in Oneida anymore.. ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #436 on: Jan 08, 2017, 07:53 AM »
0.0° F  :-[
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #437 on: Jan 08, 2017, 11:03 AM »
0.0° F  :-[

Zero. Point. Zero.. ;D
I know that movie......
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #438 on: Jan 08, 2017, 11:04 AM »
It's up to 8* and snowing side ways  here.. :P

kfishdoctor

« Reply #439 on: Jan 10, 2017, 06:02 PM »
The "region" In Indiana right now 53 and 60mph winds. Crazy stuff. The lakes around here are frozen perfectly for skating. If I was a kid I would try out that wind behind my back and see how fast I would get going. Sad to say those days are long gone. Come on 63 degrees.

Mac Attack

« Reply #440 on: Jan 10, 2017, 07:48 PM »
The "region" In Indiana right now 53 and 60mph winds. Crazy stuff. The lakes around here are frozen perfectly for skating. If I was a kid I would try out that wind behind my back and see how fast I would get going. Sad to say those days are long gone. Come on 63 degrees.

or 73

Mac Attack

« Reply #441 on: Jan 11, 2017, 07:50 AM »
Hell of a wind storm last night. Power stayed on, but had some wind damage. A limb broke off the tree next door and hit our house. Took off some siding and then the wind continued to peel more off throughout the night. 35-50% of the west side of the house is without siding now. Also lost the top of the wood stove chimney. But here's the worst part. It came down onto my son Chris' new car and broke the windshield. I hate insurance claims, but in cases like this I'm d**n glad we have coverage.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #442 on: Jan 11, 2017, 05:19 PM »
Warm enough to fire up,the Weber.

Country ribs, Mac salad, fresh spinach, taters on the grill....

50 feels like summer in the dead of winter;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #443 on: Jan 11, 2017, 07:22 PM »
Hell of a wind storm last night. Power stayed on, but had some wind damage. A limb broke off the tree next door and hit our house. Took off some siding and then the wind continued to peel more off throughout the night.............
This is going to sound all "country -bumpkinish, et al," but that wind blew the Fresh-Egg ' fridge into the middle of the machine shop parking lot! I picked up quarters all day long!

34 ° F   ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Mac Attack

« Reply #444 on: Jan 12, 2017, 06:19 AM »

Mac salad,

Rg

was that a question?

8)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #445 on: Jan 13, 2017, 06:10 PM »

Home made meatball subs tonight. Home made sauce too ;D there were two when I started. Don't know where the other one went.

28 and very green out there.

Rg

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #446 on: Jan 14, 2017, 07:15 AM »
I know what I'm making today.. ;D
Looks great..
10* here and still snow on the ground, and it's frozen...

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #447 on: Jan 14, 2017, 07:59 AM »
17 and frost. No snow left anywhere here. All frosty green.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #448 on: Jan 14, 2017, 07:17 PM »
It never got above 20* here today...
But I filled the crockpot with some good stuff..
Thanks for the idea Bob..

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #449 on: Jan 15, 2017, 04:31 AM »
Looks yummy! Just wish I was nearby to join you Dom. I'd bring a bottle of Red ;D

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.