FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Middlebury VT this Saturday....  (Read 1625 times)

Esox

Middlebury VT this Saturday....
« on: Jun 10, 2004, 08:47 PM »
If anybody is in the area, I'll be working a fishing promo (buy 2 get 1 free Mepps and Mister Twister) at Vermont Field Sports on Saturday....Stop in and say hi. I'll be the guy in the Mepps and Mister Twister shirt. I don't get down there much, so it would be nice to meet some new people.

Bob

Esox

Re: Middlebury VT this Saturday....
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2004, 10:33 AM »
Nobody huh?  :-[ ;) It's also free fishing day in VT.....does that help? ;D

Cider

« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2004, 10:37 AM »
It's also free fishing day in VT.....does that help? ;D

Well since you put it that way...   ;D

Got directions to where you will be?  Is this a sportsman's show?

I am dragging the camper out this weekend to prep it for a fishing trip next week.  If I have the time I'll break away.

Esox

« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2004, 10:49 AM »
No...not a sportsman show. It's just a shop in Middlebury, south of town on RT7. They are having a annual sale on all Mepps, Mister Twister...plus all the products that Eagle Claw reps (Which is about half of the tackle made  ::) ;) ) . It's going to be a buy 2 get one free for both the Eagle Claw and the Stuff I'm rep'ing.

I just figured it there were people in that area on the board, it would be nice to put a face to a name.

Cider,
It would be a bit of a drive for you with a camper if you were not already in the area. If you can make it...great. If not, we will meet this fall or winter.

TimC1086

« Reply #4 on: Jul 01, 2004, 03:21 PM »
Hey Esox

Im glad you brought this up. Im going to be a freshman at Middlebury College next year (I live in MA now), and when i went up there to visit this weekend, i couldnt find any good taackle shops in the yellow pages. I could use some advice, as well as advice for places to fish up there. Thanks!

Tim

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #5 on: Jul 01, 2004, 04:01 PM »
I can't make it that far away this weekend, but if you ever come down to MD or PA, I'd definitely pay ya a visit!

Esox

« Reply #6 on: Jul 01, 2004, 07:51 PM »
Tim,
Just give me a shout when you need some info. My address is in my profile or you can go to my website http://www.fishingvermont.net and there is an e-mail address link at the bottom of the main page.

Fat Boy,
Will do. ;) I might need to come down there for some deer hunting some day.  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.