FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: THIS WEEKEND/ can't wait  (Read 3984 times)

Mudbug

Re: THIS WEEKEND/ can't wait
« Reply #15 on: Jul 01, 2004, 05:48 PM »
5 footers our der last weekend, i hope ya don.t blow chunks jr..

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #16 on: Jul 01, 2004, 05:58 PM »
Ahhhh, 5 footers thats nothing, just like a ride at the fair! Have a good trip, hope you catch a 10lb+ eye Reuben. Those digicams are pretty tough I have soaked mine on a couple occasions, just make sure you completely dry it out before using it.

-Scott

reubenpa

« Reply #17 on: Jul 04, 2004, 12:55 PM »
I GOT MY FIRST WALLEYE  EVERYBODY..

We went to the western end of Erie and it was a walleye charter.    Only had to pay for gas to get there, everything else was paid for.. food trans. @ fishin.      I got 4 eyes 16-21.5 inches, and lost a big one that broke my line. The guide had 12 lb stren ( junk  lol jk)  and the drag was stuck and I didn't know until too late, should have checked the moment I started fishing.  It took us a while to figure out what the guide was telling us to do, but when we did, we got 11 eyes to take home. I love eating them, ate my first ysterday and had some of ours today for lunch  AWESOME

I got several decent yellow perch a few white perch, never saw them before either, and the guide got a white bass, and I got a 15 inch or so sheepshead.     I got pics of the fish and of the african safari that we went to yesterday, but probably won't have time to post them today, but I will post!!!   

I GOT MY FIRST 4 EYES!!!!!!!!!!     

Cider you don't have that one on me anymore, and miss fishy, I finally got one!!! lol
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

Jigwiggler

« Reply #18 on: Jul 04, 2004, 12:59 PM »
Congratulations Rueben!!!  The first of many I'm sure.  Glad to hear you had a good time.  I am just getting ready to leave work  >:( and hope to get on the water tommorrow.  Maybe tonight if I can sneak out while the wifes not looking.  ;) :-X ;D
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #19 on: Jul 04, 2004, 03:06 PM »
Good for you!  Walleyes are awesome fish to catch, and tremendous in the fry pan.  Looking forward to seeing your pics.

fastribs85

« Reply #20 on: Jul 04, 2004, 03:14 PM »
way to go man
naked women and beer we got it all in here

reubenpa

« Reply #21 on: Jul 05, 2004, 05:58 PM »
http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/reubenpa/eyes%20safari/

this is my album of the eyes, the few pics I did get...  should have gotten more, and of the safari, ENJOY!!

the last pic of the album is the only one I got of the fish. I only caught one of those two, and the other was caught by my bro-in law, both 21.5 inches. I got 4 total sorry that I didn't have more pics
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.