FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: looking for weekend fishing partner  (Read 5126 times)

Cracker39

looking for weekend fishing partner
« on: Nov 09, 2019, 08:09 AM »
I live in Joshua, about 15 miles south of Ft. Worth, and I am looking for a weekend fishing partner as my wife doesn't like me going fishing alone at my age.  And because it is more fun having company in the boat.    I am a very active 80 year old male who loves to fish for just about anything that swims, but especially crappie and bass.  One grandson who fished with me on weekends got a job working out of town and my other grandson works weekends and goes with me on some weekdays.

I have a 16' Lowe aluminum bass boat, 50 hp Evenrude, bow mounted trolling motor and lots of fishing tackle.  I mainly fish in Lake Pat Cleburne, and will be fishing in Lake Benbrook when the boat ramps are opened again.    If you don't have a boat and would like to go fishing with me, send me an email.  BTW, if the weather is cold or really windy, highs under 60 degrees and/or wind over 10 mph, I don't usually go fishing.

I am a fan of Richard Gene, the Fishing Machine, who says "go fishing when you can because it's good for you".

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.