FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Most Memorable Post...so far  (Read 7344 times)

grumpymoe

Most Memorable Post...so far
« on: Jun 22, 2005, 08:26 PM »
Thought this might be an interesting topic.....what is your most memorable post so far on either MyFishFinder or Iceshanty????....I know I have too many to go through at the moment.....It will definetely come to me once we get a few posts....Grump

Mr.Seaguar

Re: Most Memorable Post.....so far
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2005, 08:33 PM »
I got 2. One was the anti-Nascar post I had that offended many.  Other was that one where the Brit was bashing our perch and saying his perch were bigger. I finally posted something rude with a fake link and got a good laugh and he posted no more. These were IS posts.

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2005, 12:17 AM »
Seaguar you live!  Good to hear your alive and chasing fish past the winter. ;D  Grump, I would have to say some of the most hilarious posts had to come from our much mis-understood friend in Ontario, the GeRm!!!  His "short stories/journals" were pretty good comic relief. :D

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:13 AM »
Mine would have to be a post from a young boy that claims to fish a lake that has bluegill that AVERAGE 13 inches.  So that means when he posts what looks like 10 inch bluegills, he must catch a 16 inch bluegill to keep that average at 13 inches.  However, not once have we seen a monster bluegill with a tape measure in the picture.  I get a kick out of it because this young boy to this day still claims the bluegill are on average 13 inches after having been called out by several people.

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:54 AM »
Seaguar you live!  Good to hear your alive and chasing fish past the winter. ;D  Grump, I would have to say some of the most hilarious posts had to come from our much mis-understood friend in Ontario, the GeRm!!!  His "short stories/journals" were pretty good comic relief. :D

Yes I must agree the Germ does tell some of the wickedest stories and often the best if you can understand half of what he's writing that is. LOL ;D After conversing with him for 2 years or more I think I finally can understand the GERM lingo,,,, and as we all know never ever say a derogatory thing about the Germ fish called the LING as Germ is KING . He could not catch a decent size one but man he will tell you a great story that is as funny as h3ll and I have met this no catcher of ling man named Germ,,, but what he says is nothing but the truth just like my aunt had,,,, well you know . ROTFLMAO

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

devil-man

« Reply #5 on: Jun 23, 2005, 03:24 AM »
My most memorable posts were the ones when a bunch of us got together here in WNY and caught some fish! There are a lot of them. We get together a lot and always catch something. We take and post pics and tell some stories. It's great to look back on them and reminisce about the good times we had.
The Wellsville Trout Derby comes to mind as probably the funniest.
For some reason those posts offended some people though...  ;D

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #6 on: Jun 23, 2005, 06:20 AM »
HMMM.... i like this thread grump im gonna have to scroll the memory banks... ;D 
Scotty 

Desperado

« Reply #7 on: Jun 23, 2005, 01:27 PM »
When TerryGoneFishin didn't want me to give away his "Ancient Chinese Secret"

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #8 on: Jun 23, 2005, 01:53 PM »

My most memorable posts are a certain member to who I am replying to who first said I don't catch bluegill even close to my 10-13" average, I post a pic of a 12.5" and a couple others barely over 12",  then he says "alright, get a tape measure", I tape measure a 10.5" bluegill that is clearly smaller than some I have posted and next he says "those aren't pure strain bluegill." This man, really just a young man if he calls me a young boy, just doesn't quite understand he is outgunned here. He should come on over to westernslopeanglers.com and talk to me, stony, skitter, ouray, and iceintheveins and he'll have 4 other guys besides me confirming my story, all besides 1 older, and all much smarter than he is.
Remember... not 13" average, 10-13" average. ( I used to use bigger lures and caught just mostly the ones ~13".)

grumpymoe

« Reply #9 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:15 PM »
Just to keep this on track.....I said "Memorable".......not "Forgettable"..Grump >:(

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
« Reply #10 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:50 PM »
Madriver ice rods!!!!     >:(   >:(   >:(   never got mine!!!
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #11 on: Jun 23, 2005, 03:03 PM »
I like the one picture of Grump & BW with leeches in their mouth at the kitchen table. I'm still unsure if they are real. But I'm coming out to fish with them friendly Manitobans next March, and we will have a leech chewing contest , then we will see who is king of the gut pile ;D

Incidently there Desperado, I won 10,000$$$ and a quad 2 years prior with my "Ancient Chinese Secret". But you guys thought I was BSing. :blink:

grumpymoe

« Reply #12 on: Jun 23, 2005, 03:13 PM »
Hey TGF......Your memorable post and there's only one that comes to mind.... ;D....see you in March at the dinner table.....Grump :rotflol:

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #13 on: Jun 23, 2005, 03:36 PM »
I'd have to say the post on "Democrats a threat to Sportsmen" in the Off-Topic section.  Lead to a long and lively political debate that some still haven't recovered from.
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #14 on: Jun 23, 2005, 04:12 PM »
I'd have to say the post on "Democrats a threat to Sportsmen" in the Off-Topic section.  Lead to a long and lively political debate that some still haven't recovered from.

Hey has anyone heard from Missfishy lately ??  :rotflol: :rotflol:  She must be busy with Kerry and BILLery with the next elections.  ;D ;D 

I really enjoyed that on and the One on IS that me and Darkcloud were busting on eachother over the Fair and Lovely Icemaiden.   ;D

Most threads on here are great entertainment and informative....Thats why I'm here. 

Tight Lines,
Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.