FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Most Memorable Post...so far  (Read 7344 times)

Reelmaster

Re: Most Memorable Post.....so far
« Reply #30 on: Jun 24, 2005, 03:11 PM »
I would have to say that Terrygonefishing thread was one that just about tops everything that I have read. Also Drunk Pelican by Trophy Hunter. Most Helpfull were Grumps BOnless Pike and Bigreds Walleye filleting. Way to go guys  ;D 8)
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good days work!!!

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #31 on: Jun 24, 2005, 07:50 PM »
WEll to be honest With ya there has been lots FOr me. I find the Commeradery (spelling??) here to be Great and THe THrow back of the humor TO be Hilarious. A place I like to Call home. THough if ya need a few to mention.........         THe ling in the Pants Picture Was to funny....... GRUmps pics with BIg Waleye I think WIth the leeches. REcent but funny. Trappers Picture of his ENtry (CAse of BLue) Funny.  THe one tha TOps it for me on Memorable (has to be a Ling STOry) WAs the Ling THat CAme to the top of the ICE HOle to Try and BUmp Uglies with the Transducer. I forget who actually Posted the STory but i WOuld have Loved to have been there to see it happen and to catch it as well. I always Love desciptive Stories as well. GIves me that mental picture THat i need...THough the Digital REal ones are Just as good:>:> TRappers Brook trout Pictures ARe GReta as WEll. THe ones i catch are like Babies compared to his but Taste Just as great im sure:>  THanks to Everyone for Posting anything that WOuld make us Laugh SMile or want to be there to share that memory ....... SOrry Havent been on as much but THe house DOesnt FIx itself:">:>  ANd SIde note if anyone knows how to Put DIgital Footage onto here or have a spot On the web somewhere i can ANd to link it to here id love to post SOme DIgital Footage:>:> Anyhow TIght lines all!!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

grumpymoe

« Reply #32 on: Jun 25, 2005, 07:31 PM »
It took awhile, but several came to mind......GeRm's first cartoon post about some MFF members that are no longer here that was NOT G-rated and bit the dust....only to be followed by more hilarious renditions that was suitable for the site.....and most recently.....Terrygonefishing's post about burbot.....how to get friendly, how to clean.....how to eat as sushi....one of the two funniest posts ever.....there's many more.....but what would we do without these two friends....(clowns  ;D ).....Grump

OTIS

« Reply #33 on: Jun 27, 2005, 12:02 PM »
I really enjoyed that on and the One on IS that me and Darkcloud were busting on eachother over the Fair and Lovely Icemaiden.   ;D

That had to be one of the funniest threads I've seen.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

icechip

• B.C. BIG COUNTRY
« Reply #34 on: Jun 28, 2005, 08:52 AM »
Yeah that one of TGF on the Manitoba board about men from out west kissing their nessies. I was laughing so hard my false teeth popped out. He did a good job keeping it "G rated". The pictures say it all. But sticking his tongue down a burbots mouth a few times, peeling off her skin with his teeth, then biting into her "soft white flesh", I lost it. Also on same post he sticks a 33 incher down his pants, with the head sticking out of the waist :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: but :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #35 on: Jun 28, 2005, 03:06 PM »
The must have good weed out west hey TGF?  ;) ;)
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Hood

« Reply #36 on: Jun 28, 2005, 04:20 PM »
How bout vancouvers keyboard post with the burn marks all over it with the bottle of gin and a baked potato wrapped in foil, his new basement setup is a huge improvment....also from the shanty I thoroughly enjoyed the cell phone down the hole on a aqua-vu...cant remember who posted it but it was great. There are thousands of great posts and thanks to everyone for making this site as awesome as it is  :flag:
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

AD

• Born to fish
« Reply #37 on: Jul 05, 2005, 12:46 PM »
How bout vancouvers keyboard post with the burn marks all over it with the bottle of gin and a baked potato wrapped in foil, his new basement setup is a huge improvment....also from the shanty I thoroughly enjoyed the cell phone down the hole on a aqua-vu...cant remember who posted it but it was great. There are thousands of great posts and thanks to everyone for making this site as awesome as it is  :flag:

Yeah that burnt keyboard sent a shiver up my spine, still cringe when I think about it.     
   I always have enjoyed the picture threads though.   
A bad day of fishing still beats a good day of working
If a man fishes hard, what is he going to do easy?
You can't catch a fish on a dry line
the greatest fishing secret ever? patience.

trapperdirk

« Reply #38 on: Jul 06, 2005, 12:44 PM »
TroutFishingBear

I think what the gentleman from indiana is trying to say is A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.
He still isn't convinced even when proven wrong. He'll just say they aren't pure strain bluegill and he'll always say that. He can continue working at McDonalds then while I become an engineer. If that is deleted I might just leave this site because he has slandered me probably on 40 of his 88 posts or whateve he has which all probably just should've been deleted. Heck with it I might just delete my account anyway. I'm about one step away from doing so.

Come on TFB these posts where you start carrying on about your gills that are over 13 inches and weighing 3 and a half pounds are getting just a tad old and I have yet to see a pic with tape measure myself and believe me there is nothing more that I would like to see than for you to prove some of our skeptical minds wrong . . Your just making it worse by being critical of folks being skeptical , so relax . As far as this deleting of an acct . Is that supposed to scare us .  ???
  Heck I got a kick out of your bigfoot thread much more even though there is a serious side to it too . LOL ;D
   Does anybody remember Fatboys post at shanty on a bubblehead fishing close to him . He did quite a drawing too that had many of us p!ssing ourselves laughing . ??? ;D Poor Fatboy was sooooo frustrated . ROTFLMAO . ;D

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #39 on: Jul 06, 2005, 12:52 PM »
The must have good weed out west hey TGF?  ;) ;)

Ya think? :afro: LOL

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #40 on: Jul 06, 2005, 01:51 PM »

Come on TFB these posts where you start carrying on about your gills that are over 13 inches and weighing 3 and a half pounds are getting just a tad old and I have yet to see a pic with tape measure myself and believe me there is nothing more that I would like to see than for you to prove some of our skeptical minds wrong . . Your just making it worse by being critical of folks being skeptical , so relax .

Go check out my thread. I have a gill over 10.5" almost 11" next to a tape and it is obviously smaller than others I've posted. After I prove ya'll wrong, well I'm sure you still won't believe it. I love fishing a lake with a 10-13" average and I've really proven that to be true. Remember, I am not posting about my huge gills anymore except in my trout of fame thread, it is when someone is slanderous (such as yourself and crappie66) that I respond. You know what I think is getting old? The slandering and when I post big gills you guys ignore them because you DON'T WANT to believe.

archbishop

« Reply #41 on: Jul 06, 2005, 02:01 PM »
heres 2 11" gills with a 14" trout sorry no tape though ;D

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #42 on: Jul 06, 2005, 02:05 PM »
 nice fish but without a tape and confirmation from a biologist that they are pure strain bluegill I'm surprised they believed you.

archbishop

« Reply #43 on: Jul 06, 2005, 02:06 PM »
ah you caught me they are actually trout that swallowed chew cans ;D

trapperdirk

« Reply #44 on: Jul 06, 2005, 03:29 PM »
Slander you TFB ??? . When ??? . You like to slander us by saying this . A 10.5 inch gill does not make a 13 so where is this proof ??? . I have seen other pics of your gills but can't verify they were 13's and didn't see the 3 and a half pounder you claim . Now I wouldn't even have bothered about it but you constantly like to make mention of your skeptics in your posts . Those threads your referring to are even old and would have been forgotten if not mentioned again by you . Let it go or get the pics up with the 13's of which you claim there are many . A 10,11 or even a 12 and3/4 will not cut it . I prefer to move on and wish you would, without referring to ancient news like you have been wronged and picked on . The tale of the tape is all we ask .

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.