FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BIP Gang- Ponds and Lake Adventures  (Read 151947 times)

lavaman

Re: BIP Gang- Ponds & Lake Adventures
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2012, 12:29 AM »
dos bip fish sure are purdy. great job gang and great score on the boat. thanks for the info on cobbossee. check out the pics.

The Reel Deal

• Early Worm Gets The Lunker
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2012, 10:31 PM »
Good fish everyone!

GraniteBass

« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2012, 07:08 AM »
Thanks WW603..been a rough couple of weeks, laid up for 12 days with herniated discs...terrible thing when you loose your legs and are restricted to the horizontal position........slowly healing and trying to take it really easy. Talk to you soon buddy, good luck in NY for those "eyes."

Tom, that is terrible! I hope you feel better already.

I work close to a store that sells live Barramundi. Let me know and I bring a few over in a 5 gallon bucket so you can fish from your bed!  ;)

JIGGIN

« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2012, 07:29 AM »
Thanks WW603..been a rough couple of weeks, laid up for 12 days with herniated discs...terrible thing when you loose your legs and are restricted to the horizontal position........slowly healing and trying to take it really easy. Talk to you soon buddy, good luck in NY for those "eyes."

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Take it easy.
Go Go Get Em!

waterwolf603

« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2012, 07:57 AM »

I am sorry to hear it man, heal up quick let me know if you need anything bud
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

waterwolf603

« Reply #125 on: Jun 25, 2012, 09:18 AM »
Hey Tom where the heck have you been and how the heck are ya

Dispy

« Reply #126 on: Jul 09, 2012, 06:51 AM »
Hey Tom where the heck have you been and how the heck are ya
Hey buddy, I am still alive....lol....between back issues and a complete restoration on my Bronco, I have not been on or fishing as much as I am accustomed to. The rest of the Gang has been out every night. I never expected this latest project to be such an undertaking, 12-14 hours/day for 4 weeks now.

Fish news: many nice video footage compiled from the underwater cameras, just need time to produce them, website is still on hold..Troutski and FlagsUp!!! have been slammin many different species along with loosing their darn cell phones in the drink(phone tally=4). The latest method of choice are poppers on the fly rod ;D Fish mounts are ready to be picked up, FlagsUp!!! giant pickerel and Troutski's big brown courtesy of ReelSilver Charters.

Hope all is well with you ;D

"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

waterwolf603

« Reply #127 on: Jul 09, 2012, 07:32 AM »
Nice to see you are staying busy and that the kids are still out slaying fish! Cant wait to see the bronco when it is done, now you just gotta get that back in order so you can get out and wet a line

Dispy

« Reply #128 on: Mar 27, 2013, 05:50 AM »
BIP Gang 2013 Adventures:

The lake is open on the western shorelines to about mid-lake, lake levels are slowly rising and it should not be too long now before we put our boat in. Bring on Spring!!!
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

Dispy

« Reply #129 on: Apr 03, 2013, 03:43 PM »
It's official, the ice has disappeared as of yesterday and that can only mean one thing............big fish here we come ;D

AquaAssassin

« Reply #130 on: Apr 03, 2013, 03:52 PM »
Pissah! Still 18" of ice here, get it done!
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Dispy

Re: BIP Gang- Does it Again....Another Fish for the Record Books
« Reply #131 on: Apr 07, 2013, 04:17 PM »
Hit the lake at 8 am with our friend Forrest in search of big browns. Although no trout were found, BIP Outdoors managed to hook another great fish for the NH Trophy program. Main lake temps were 40 degrees with a stiff 20 MPH wind, one pickerel was caught. Moving into a more protected cove yielded a few nice fish. Water temps were 43 degrees. Forry landed a nice largemouth and Zach landed a pickerel. Fish were caught over 30 feet of water. OH I almost forgot...... and a giant pickerel that could very well be the next 2013 NH Trophy Fish Caught and Released Pickerel..........Troutski is one happly angler...Congrats Zach

Zach's catch on video:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpAEF1yYLw&feature=youtu.be]

And Forry using a PK Lure:

PDubs/NH

Re: BIP Gang- Ponds and Lake Adventures-Modified****
« Reply #132 on: Apr 07, 2013, 06:22 PM »
Nice fish Zach!

Dispy

« Reply #133 on: Apr 07, 2013, 07:37 PM »
Nice fish Zach!
Thanks Paul..look foward to fishing with you soon........... :)

Streamfisha

• Poolguy on IS
« Reply #134 on: Apr 07, 2013, 07:45 PM »
Nice haul Troutski, and the BIP gang. Great job !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.