FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kids say the funniest things.  (Read 1988 times)

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Kids say the funniest things.
« on: Jun 02, 2006, 01:49 PM »
We took a group of students on a reward activity yesterday for all of the good work and community service they have done over the past year. This is some of the best and brightest students we have. We took them whitewater rafting down the Hudson river gorge in the central Adirondacks. 17 miles of wilderness rapids in some of the most scenic areas of NY. Well about halfway through the trip one of the students asked me if the river looped back in a circle to where we started. She was serious too. I asked her what she meant and she said that the river ride at the Great Escape (a local amusement park) circled back around to the beginning and she wanted to know if the raft ride we were on did the same thing. It was all I could do not to laugh as I explained to her that most rivers don't flow back to where they start.

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Re: Kids say the funniest things.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 2006, 02:07 PM »
that is funny, the next question would be how old was she?

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2006, 06:48 PM »
HAHAHAHA! :laugh:

A group in my school that I am a part of went on that trip I beleive, In late October....we went for a swim in the river about halfway at the beach where the group stops for lunch. Horrible idea...it was about 45 degrees and raining, and our wetsuits had holes in them.

bigdave1018

« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2006, 05:01 AM »
another dumb blonde joke,roy???

1tigger

• Nothing like a Jitterbug in the dark !!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 03, 2006, 09:01 AM »
Funny thing is it's not always kids . I run a student housing community for college students and I had three girls all about twenty this year that called and said their microwave did'nt work . Well long story short NONE of them had ever ran one before and I had to show them how to use it !
Ya really have to wonder about how life is going to be in another twenty years with this kind of mentality running our country !

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #5 on: Jun 05, 2006, 06:46 AM »
Not a blonde joke, a true story. It was from an eighthgrade girl. She seriously thought the river would loop back to where we started. :wacko:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.