FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: lazer eye surgery poll  (Read 4870 times)

esox slayer

Re: lazer eye surgery poll
« Reply #15 on: Sep 24, 2006, 07:10 AM »
Are you off your meds again.. ???  I know of 3 people personaly that had that treatment done,My mom as one.It ruined her eyes,made the second guy blind in both eyes.The third person had it done on just one eye and she went blind in that eye soon after.How could I recomend that treatment to anyone after that,in exception to you. ::)

Did you actually read this post and see that he's already had the procedure done??  I don't think it's likely he's able to reverse it, so why bother posting and telling him not to get it done AFTER the fact??
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

Corporal Punishment

« Reply #16 on: Sep 24, 2006, 07:32 AM »
Did you actually read this post and see that he's already had the procedure done??  I don't think it's likely he's able to reverse it, so why bother posting and telling him not to get it done AFTER the fact??

I should of posted here sooner.I would of told him to do one eye at a time not both at once.That way if he went blind it would only be in one eye. ;)

esox slayer

« Reply #17 on: Sep 24, 2006, 10:08 AM »
I should of posted here sooner.I would of told him to do one eye at a time not both at once.That way if he went blind it would only be in one eye. ;)
I think if I personally knew of 3 people who had the procedure and went blind, I'd recommend not having the procedure done AT ALL, one eye at a time or both....sure makes more sense to me...
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

akdg

« Reply #18 on: Sep 25, 2006, 05:11 AM »
I used TGF's Doctor, but I didn't pay him untill AFTER the operation  :P It's amazing what a couple bottles of good wiskey will get you TGF  8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.