MyFishFinder Tips and Techniques > Float Fishing

Adjust - A - Bubble

<< < (2/3) > >>

bassjunky:
I gave my casting bobber a try yesterday. I left about 3 to 4 feet of line under it and attached a fly. then I was able to drag it along the top.  It worked Ok, I caught a few small gills.  I will definently give it a second go.

ice dude:
if you have problems with your line wrapping around it , like i have in the past. try to stop your cast by grabing the line before it hits the water, so the fly goes past the float.

Flash_King:
Check out Rainbow Plastics on the WEB     Have used their products for 20 years from eveything from gills to stripers. like the 3/8 oz size. like the standard float-seems that the rubber inside the adjustable wears out real quick in the heat! To use as a sinking weight just drill a few holes,or unsrew both screws,heat pin to melt plastic to cavity.fill with distilled water ,replace screws with epoxy mix - ready to reach out for big ones usually just out side your casting distance(shore fishing),shore fly fishermen love me when I can get to those rising trout past where they can reach(lol)

panfishman13:
right here

bassjunky:
when not in use, i straighten a paper clip and slide it into the elastic tube, this stops the eleaztic from shrinking and making it almost impossible to thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version