FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Indiana Inland Trout Anglers  (Read 3301 times)

tater140

Re: Indiana Inland Trout Anglers
« Reply #15 on: Jul 23, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Thats what my buddy’s keep telling me.  I told them on our fishing trip up to Canada this spring if someone caught a 30” plus eye i would get a facebook account.  26” was our biggest of the trip.  So far i keep dodging the bullet.  I would have to eat a lot of crow if i ever signed up. 
Not gonna do it.

Jig_Head

« Reply #16 on: Jul 24, 2019, 02:04 AM »
Taxid - Didnt mean to distract from what you are doing, just joking around cuz facebook isnt something I personally do. I dont trout fish (even tho I'm only 10 mins from Lake Michigan and trail creek) but I think it's cool what you're doing

taxid

« Reply #17 on: Jul 24, 2019, 07:39 AM »
Taxid - Didnt mean to distract from what you are doing, just joking around cuz facebook isnt something I personally do. I dont trout fish (even tho I'm only 10 mins from Lake Michigan and trail creek) but I think it's cool what you're doing

No worries Jig_Head. I wasn't bothered by your post. And as far as distractions I've been known to unintentionally hijack a thread here from time to time.  ;)

If it keeps the thread going for visibility I have no problem with posts like yours.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.