FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: $100 Of Free Fishing Tackle?  (Read 2255 times)

Hood

$100 Of Free Fishing Tackle?
« on: Jun 01, 2005, 07:39 PM »
By now most of you have seen the link on the title bar for the site, did anyone try it and get through it all? Man I went through form after form and surveys and all sorts of crazy crap. I would love the free stuff from basspro, did anyone cross the finish line with that thing?
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
Re: $100 Of Free Fishing Tackle?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2005, 08:23 PM »
i tried, and i made right up to where i needed a credit card for one of the offers, im only 14 so that went bust
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

Fish-trap

« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2005, 10:04 PM »
I fell for it too. I think I made it past the 3rd or 4th one before I gave up.
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2005, 10:25 PM »
ditto... there are a bunch of those type survey things out there... " get a free lap-top"... "get a free i-pod"... and so on and so on! i get all the way to the creditcard part and bail out!
not into those kind of risks... if they would make it a survey without a creditcard needed... i would be glad to give them all the info they need!

buzzbomb

« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2005, 07:05 AM »
Now I know not to try it!  Remember the Berkley Gulp givaway from 2 yrs ago?  They mailed me mine at great expense so sometimes it does work.

Dr. IceGeek

« Reply #5 on: Jun 03, 2005, 10:56 AM »
So far I've won 3 dvd players today......and since I was the one millionth visitor to another website they peomised me an all expense paid vacation  ???

archbishop

« Reply #6 on: Jun 03, 2005, 10:59 AM »
lol i have to agree with most of you i get all the way to the credit card # for age verification or whatever reason and bail

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #7 on: Jun 03, 2005, 04:24 PM »
Now I know not to try it!  Remember the Berkley Gulp givaway from 2 yrs ago?  They mailed me mine at great expense so sometimes it does work.

I remember getting that package. I think it took like six months to get it or something but I did get it.
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

powderburns

« Reply #8 on: Jun 04, 2005, 07:40 PM »
I never did get my Berkly Gulp, but it's only been like 2 years, so there's still hope.lol.lol.

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #9 on: Jun 04, 2005, 09:58 PM »
If you have to enter your credit card for "verification" purposes its not free. They will send your info out to other companies as well as I've heard people actually getting charged for their "free" merchandise.
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.