FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: i love wally world  (Read 7307 times)

moodyfriday13fisher

i love wally world
« on: Jun 01, 2009, 01:03 AM »

went the other day and found all this tackle, crazy thing  it was on sale 50 cents or less  ended up 50 dollars poorer but saved a few hundered id say

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
Re: i love wally world
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2009, 01:35 AM »

went the other day and found all this tackle, crazy thing  it was on sale 50 cents or less  ended up 50 dollars poorer but saved a few hundered id say
Nice buy from a non american store that only hires part time(so they don't have to pay bennies) and most of the stuff is from china! Thanks!

moodyfriday13fisher

« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2009, 02:01 AM »
Yeah i've also spent 4 years fighting for this country that i love dearly... sooo 

fish_finder

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2009, 07:03 PM »
Good buy...yums for 50cents..good find! on sale here 3-4$ is lucky i personally hate walmart but if the idiots are going to sell tackle that cheap im not going to go somewhere else to buy it at ten times the price just because i don't like them
Fishing isn't a hobby it's an addiction

Walter

« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2009, 07:07 PM »
Thanks for your service Moody, it is very appreciated!!!!  oh yea....nice find there. 

Sorry about some of the comments ::)

give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 01, 2009, 07:09 PM »
thanks for your service brother!  come home safe and sound. glad you're getting some fishing in!

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

Natty

« Reply #6 on: Jun 01, 2009, 07:10 PM »
Thanks for your service Moody, it is very appreciated!!!!  oh yea....nice find there. 

Sorry about some of the comments ::)

What he said

moodyfriday13fisher

« Reply #7 on: Jun 01, 2009, 07:38 PM »
Thanks everyone but dont thank me thank my grandpa and dad taught me how to fish and how to dowhat right. i almost styaed in but i dont think the wife would like a nother good bye, plus my dad said he made the fish exctinct wheniwas gone, some ones gotta put the hurts on him before is ego gets any bigger.... ;)

Moto21

« Reply #8 on: Jun 02, 2009, 09:38 PM »
You've earned you fishing time.  Go enjoy yourself and thank you
~Brad  
Tight Lines Every One

wshniwsfshn

« Reply #9 on: Jun 03, 2009, 12:24 PM »
thanks for supporting china! >:( next time buy from your local tackle dealer and support AMERICA  walmart sucks.........

reubenpa

« Reply #10 on: Jun 03, 2009, 04:30 PM »
thanks for supporting china! >:( next time buy from your local tackle dealer and support AMERICA  walmart sucks.........

Would you mind doing me a favor and KEEP your nasty comments to your self?????   that right there was un called for
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

BlackIce

• MFF Mod Team
  • R U scared
« Reply #11 on: Jun 03, 2009, 04:43 PM »
moody-
Let me start out by thanking you for your years of service to our country. 

Walmart is kind of like that ugly girl at the end of the bar late at night.....even if you score a good deal you don't brag about it  ;D  I certainly understand the anti-Walmart sentiment.  Its tough for me to buy Chinese products from any store in this economy with so many americans out of work.  Its too bad Walmart went away from promoting saving American jobs.  They are big enough they could positively impact our country by trying to sell american made products but seem to do the opposite.  Me personally I do some shopping at Walmart.  I've also found there prices to not be that good on a lot of things which I now buy locally instead.  The sporting good section at our local walmart is a joke (unless you want to buy a junk HT Enterprises chinese made product).  So I am not a fan of wally world.  The department head of our sporting goods looks like he hasnt fished in his life which maybe that has something to do with it.

p.s. I hope nobody is offended by this.  It is not my intent.  I am not trying to tell anyone where to shop, just expressing my own view.  I also again want to thank moody for his service.
Stop Lurking -  Join today!

Gambler

« Reply #12 on: Jun 03, 2009, 05:11 PM »

My local tackle dealer buys his stuff from Wal-Mart and re-sells it at his bait shop. You get the same chinese stuff it just costs more money.
So give us a break on the supporting China thing.
If you can find American products to buy, go for it.
I bought a shovel last year and I wanted American made. My shovel had USA stickers all over it with union labels also. After I purchased it at 3 times the cost of the other shovels and take it home I later read on it that it was tempered and assembled in USA. It was made in, you guessed it, CHINA.
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

BlackIce

• MFF Mod Team
  • R U scared
« Reply #13 on: Jun 03, 2009, 05:48 PM »
My local tackle dealer buys his stuff from Wal-Mart and re-sells it at his bait shop. You get the same chinese stuff it just costs more money.

Then he better not complain when people shop at walmart instead.  The baitshop here is outstanding and carrys many things walmart would never dream of carrying.
Stop Lurking -  Join today!

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
« Reply #14 on: Jun 03, 2009, 06:06 PM »
Since we are having a whiner fest lets start a game with it. Name something that dont come from china. Ill Start.

Marlboro Ciggs.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.