FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: September Cats...  (Read 4911 times)

Hookset

September Cats...
« on: Oct 04, 2004, 10:42 AM »
Here are a few cats from New York in September.  Anybody else got a few from the end of the summer???  Come on TrophyHunter, ante up.  How 'bout you, Camo ????

Going out again tonight to see if they are still kicking around, may have to go a little deeper.
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

grumpymoe

Re: September Cats...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2004, 10:48 AM »
some nice kitties hookset.....i dont know if trophyhunter is going to get any more channels to post....with colder weather setting in....hey!!!  ask TH to tell you about winter kitties in our neck of the woods...we discussed this on saturday on our way back from the MB MFF'er get together....keep your nice pics coming....Grump

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2004, 11:05 AM »
Don't worry boys be patient i've got some good ones coming as soon as my pics come back have to wait for the cd so i can post them.I might go out for them but they shut er down around this time of year around here shallow river gets colder faster they don't like to move too much in liquid ice ;Dstay tuned.Those are some nice cats hookset what were the lengths?

Hookset

« Reply #3 on: Oct 04, 2004, 12:48 PM »
The first photo is 27 inches, a small one for most of the summer.  The second was the hog at just under 33 inches.  The other two are in between.  The suckers have become more active and are being quite a nuisance, along with the eels.  They pick it up and drop it, pick it up and drop it.  May switch from livers to cut bait as it gets cooler, my buddy has taken a couple of decent pike fishing cut bait on the bottom and doesn't deal with the little nibblers as much.  Going again tonight to augment the photo collection(hopefully).
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #4 on: Oct 04, 2004, 03:19 PM »
Yes, very nice whiskers.  :D Not sure if I'll get much kitty fishing in this fall, but next spring, watch out, we'll hook up and I'll show you my hot hole, hookset.  ;)
I'm trying to butter the boss up into an all nighter on toga Sat., got to test out the boat, but it's not going so well right now.  :-\
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #5 on: Oct 04, 2004, 04:26 PM »
Beautiful catfish for sure :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: I don't get started catfishing too much until winter when it is the best 8)

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2004, 12:33 PM »
Pics are in !!! Got to go to work right now but I'll try to post em up tonite.

The Rocket

« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 2004, 02:42 PM »
Really nice Cat's Hookset!!! You look cold.
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Jigwiggler

« Reply #8 on: Oct 14, 2004, 03:41 PM »
Nice cats Hookset!

Pics are in !!! Got to go to work right now but I'll try to post em up tonite.

Come on TH, I'm waiting! ;D

May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #9 on: Oct 14, 2004, 05:01 PM »
JW I get off at 9:30 so i will work on it tonite. ;D

wny angler

« Reply #10 on: Oct 14, 2004, 10:34 PM »
  nice catch-those are nice clean lookin cats there,   cats around here are mainly a spring spawning run thing.
 whats that big redish orange blob looking thing in a few of the pics?

operaman

« Reply #11 on: Oct 14, 2004, 11:15 PM »
Fishin Musician and I went out tonight for some cat's after I did some smallmouth and walleye fishing..... we only got one, and it was mine....LOL, not too big, but I will post the pic....LOL

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #12 on: Oct 14, 2004, 11:24 PM »
Sorry it took so long but here are some pics.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          All of those except for the one with a smoke in my mouth were from one night right before a huge thunderstorm.The double header was awesome ;D

operaman

« Reply #13 on: Oct 14, 2004, 11:51 PM »
TH those are some SLAMMIN cats!!!!!  I'm very envious of you!!!!!!

Jigwiggler

« Reply #14 on: Oct 15, 2004, 06:42 AM »
 :thumbup_smilie: TH,  :o  WOW, those are some great fish!! :o  Worth the wait ;)  :thumbup_smilie: Very nice!
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.