FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Now I've seen it all  (Read 3941 times)

taxid

Re: Now I've seen it all
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2020, 07:31 PM »
I had one pop up one of our ice holes in a shanty too. Scared the crap out of both of us!

Supposedly in Minnesota a guy's lab dived into a pike spearing hole and popped up in the hole of the shanty next to him. After the dog shook himself off and the guy peed his pants he opened the door and yelled, "Do you want your GD dog back?!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 10:41 AM »
had some fool flying over us with a drone at Hamilton 2 years ago.  tried to hit it with  a couple casts but close was all I could get.  i was tying on a 1/2oz egg sinker when they decided to leave while they still could.  another time on the ice a group was being watched by one and they all started throwing ice/snow balls at it.

invasion of privacy IMO. they should be restricted to your own property.

id have like to seen a bass grab and pull it into the water. lol

I hate them.  I had one harass me on the ice at sacandaga.  I saw it coming and hopped into my flipover.  The jerk off hovered 1 foot over my shanty.  I always suspected it was the full throttle character.

filetandrelease

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2020, 10:53 AM »

Jon I would call that harassment

rebelss

• Northern's for Supper!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2020, 11:20 AM »
That does constitute harassment as defined by DNR Law in Minnesota, check into it in your araea. I'm a retired LEO officer, so I'm not just blowing smoke.  :police:
"Time is here and gone"....The Doobies

Jack1972

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2020, 11:49 AM »
Can law enforcement use them to see if laws are being broken?  Example, a warden flying one near a boat to see if they have more than the allotted number of lines in the water.

RuttNutt

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2020, 12:04 PM »
don't know but unless its flashing red n blue its coming down. lol

AMEN! I hate those things and live in bear country- so I am always carrying my Taurus Judge loaded with three .45’s and two .410 shot shells(for snakes). I’m betting a load of #6 shot would at least shred the blades enough to bring it down! 😜

RuttNutt

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2020, 12:10 PM »

like the guy crappie fishing at night in a shanty at turkey lake.  we heard boom boom boom and flashing lite inside this shanty.  a rat had come up his hole and tried to climb in his lap.  he pulled his sidearm and tried to shoot it. he missed. lol

OMG! LMBO! 😆😆😆

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.