FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nh bass  (Read 103547 times)

jibbs

Re: nh bass
« Reply #165 on: Jun 06, 2016, 08:44 AM »
the spring has been good...with tournaments on hold its nice to get some friends out on the water with me...school is almost out for the summer so Im looking forward to 9 weeks off and plenty of fishing...here are some giants from the spring...

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #166 on: Jun 06, 2016, 09:27 AM »
Nice hawgs!   :thumbup_smilie:

jibbs

« Reply #167 on: Aug 29, 2016, 08:24 AM »
its been awhile..the summer went well but in late june I ended up bumping a rock with my nitro which left me without a boat for 4 weeks...somewhat of a downer...hurt me in the standings for angler of the year as well...however, the last few weeks have been decent...looking forward to the fall and the end of tournament season...here are a few of the better ones over the summer....

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

jibbs

« Reply #168 on: Jan 31, 2017, 08:39 AM »

Ice fishing has been in full force and the bite has been solid...a few 5's and 6's from the season so far

zwiggles

« Reply #169 on: Jan 31, 2017, 01:02 PM »
 Nice job jibbs! Looks like your season is off to a great start! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #170 on: Jan 31, 2017, 01:30 PM »
I sure would like to have some of those in this summers tournaments....   Nice.....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

jibbs

« Reply #171 on: Apr 10, 2017, 08:33 AM »
First club of the year...managed one bite this weekend as the water is hovering around 40 degrees...landed this 5lb 9 ounce  yo yoing a lipless crankbait...hope its a good sign to come

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #172 on: Apr 10, 2017, 08:08 PM »
Pig!  Nice-

jibbs

« Reply #173 on: May 02, 2017, 10:33 AM »
What a great april vacation from teaching...everyday produced some awesome fish...we are in prespawn mode in new Hampshire with water hovering around 50 to 55...all fish have been caught on either jigs, texas rigs or small crankbaits...also a former student caught an absolute giant

jibbs

« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2017, 10:45 AM »
second tourney of the year and lost to my boy bassranger....he came in with two awesome bites which included a 5 lber and I came in with two decent smallies...one just under 4...to my surprise the smallies are already bedding even though the water is in the low 50's

jibbs

« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2017, 08:37 AM »
a couple of memorial day clubs

jibbs

« Reply #176 on: Jun 20, 2017, 10:15 AM »
A couple of clubs...fished a tourney in Gilmanton, nh on Saturday and ran across these two girls...caught both on back to back casts at 730 in the morning...one weighed just under 6 pounds and the other just over 5 lbs...great day and big win towards the final standings

jibbs

« Reply #177 on: Aug 30, 2017, 12:13 PM »
another great summer in the books...won a few tournaments and put some money in my pocket...these two pictures came from two different tournaments...the first included a 4 plus smallmouth that won us 500 bucks for lunker as well as solidifying the win on the day..the other back to back fives to seal the deal with 20 mins to go

zwiggles

« Reply #178 on: Aug 30, 2017, 12:24 PM »
Very nice! That smallmotuh is a tank!

jibbs

« Reply #179 on: Aug 30, 2017, 12:29 PM »
Very nice! That smallmotuh is a tank!
the scary part is I hooked up to bigger one 10 minutes early but it jumped and came off...didn't think I was going to get another chance...let that angle sit for about 10 minutes and threw out my Carolina rig on the same drift and this girl hit..took forever to get in the boat...waukewan can you believe it...landed like 60 plus fish in that tourney that day..amazing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.