FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sizzling Salmon  (Read 9625 times)

Dispy

"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

Dispy

Re: Sizzling Salmon
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 07:29 PM »
Franky? Did you miss this episode??
"Meet the new with your ears, eyes and mind wide open, and your mouth tightly shut."

AquaAssassin

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 07:44 PM »
Just saw it looks awesome! Just got off Alton bay with water wolf and pink pounder, worst trip of the year only 1 smallie from 4 Til dark. Good company though
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

NHAngler

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 08:37 PM »
Wow, that was great. could almost taste over the internet.  ;D Thanks for sharing.
Confidence catches fish! The rest of it is just there to keep us busy.

dickbaker

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 05:59 AM »
 ::) ::)  Wow!  Does that look delicious.   Could you use the same sauce to pan fry  or bake it hoping to leave more of the super sauce on the fish after cooking?   The sauce looks even more tasty than the salmon!!

Dick

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 06:01 AM »
Just saw it looks awesome! Just got off Alton bay with water wolf and pink pounder, worst trip of the year only 1 smallie from 4 Til dark. Good company though

Having Erik on the boat is a sure fire way to NOT catch salmon!!!
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

waterwolf603

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 06:37 AM »

dude all joking aside it is the truth it is getting to be frustrating, but Franky's right i still had a blast good fishin with you two tonight brotha
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

Dispy

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 07:07 AM »
::) ::)  Wow!  Does that look delicious.   Could you use the same sauce to pan fry  or bake it hoping to leave more of the super sauce on the fish after cooking?   The sauce looks even more tasty than the salmon!!

Dick
I suppose you could use it anyway you wish. The ingredients are such that the fillets immediately seasoned. Instant marinading of sorts. Soy sauce tenderizes, works instantly and lightly salts the fish. Not sure if I would leave the fish soaking for more than 10 minutes refrigerated. Give it a whirl and let me know how it works for you :) PM me for the recipe.

Dispy

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 07:08 AM »
dude all joking aside it is the truth it is getting to be frustrating, but Franky's right i still had a blast good fishin with you two tonight brotha
Does that also mean not to take Erik out hunting too :laugh:

waterwolf603

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 07:15 AM »
Does that also mean not to take Erik out hunting too :laugh:

hey i got my doe this yr with the bow and i shot a 21.5 # gobbler with a 9 3/4" rope and 3/4" hooks on saturday there sir!

Dispy

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 07:18 AM »
hey i got my doe this yr with the bow and i shot a 21.5 # gobbler with a 9 3/4" rope and 3/4" hooks on saturday there sir!
Great job Erik, finally got a gobbler LOL. But remember without a picture, it is nothing more than a story :laugh:
Please send me you tele number again, I have misplaced it ;)

waterwolf603

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 07:19 AM »
Great job Erik, finally got a gobbler LOL. But remember without a picture, it is nothing more than a story :laugh:
Please send me you tele number again, I have misplaced it ;)

haha will do ill post it when i post the few pics that i have of fishin this yr and ill send you a pm with my #er right now buddy

Dispy

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 07:23 AM »
haha will do ill post it when i post the few pics that i have of fishin this yr and ill send you a pm with my #er right now buddy
Got it, Thanks. Maybe hook up next week, the fishing is superb right now. Ehm..facebook buddy....... ;)

waterwolf603

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 07:25 AM »
Got it, Thanks. Maybe hook up next week, the fishing is superb right now. Ehm..facebook buddy....... ;)

sounds good and i havent forgotten about ya thats why i havent posted pics cuz i havent been on a computer outside of work in a couple months haha and my smart phone is only as smart as the user  :-\

AquaAssassin

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 10:12 AM »

Ain't that the truth :P
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.