FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: supplys and equipment  (Read 3691 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: supplys and equipment
« Reply #15 on: Jul 23, 2020, 07:14 AM »
my brother just dropped me off a bunch of lead split shot he got down south  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

mcully

« Reply #16 on: Jul 23, 2020, 07:35 AM »
Ebay deliver too

bigal409

« Reply #17 on: Jul 23, 2020, 08:14 AM »
can't beat those lead ones. I make all my own lead split shot. My son is a plumber and keeps me supplied with nice soft lead.  ;D

piscesman

« Reply #18 on: Jul 25, 2020, 05:32 AM »
Mac, Screwy Louie's is a B & T Shop by Fairhaven Beach State Park at Little Sodus Bay. Spanky's another one I believed closed down recently.
      Kim
While searching for the meaning of life an older gentleman showed me how to fish. Since then I FOUND IT!!!!!!
      author unknown

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #19 on: Jul 30, 2020, 05:01 AM »
in my  searching i  found a  12  lifetime   fishing kayak at wal mart   i also discovered it  weights 78 pounds ..... i  thought about  it until i lifted it.... i  seen a  14 foot life time  at  dicks at 52 pounds  still a bit heavy but set up and  roomy  for  fishing  .....after talking to the  young man at dicks  he told me you can some how go on line  and see what is being delivered  to that store!  this can save you a trip ....i do not know how to do it but sure some of the people in here that are more  knowledgeable of the  computer  will......   i  did notice   some  bow hunting  stuff at  dicks
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

GAMBELL

• 24 lb. 11 oz. laker
« Reply #20 on: Aug 02, 2020, 06:06 AM »
I stopped by Cabelas in buffalo three weeks ago and they had almost no sinkers ,swivels, or hooks.  Last week, I stopped again and found a few swivels but very limited supply of terminal gear.  Runnings in Brockport is about the same. No terminal tackle.  So I ordered some drop shot tungsten from fish USA. Took over two weeks to get to me.  I am now waiting for my draw lock for my bow to arrive.  It’s been a week for that too and still not here.  I think I better order some arrows now so I get them by 2021.
Yea, Trap, I get the mask order. I called in my local Home Depot for the same thing.  Manager told me people got “ belligerent “ when asked to put on mask so they don’t really enforce it. Said they even called the cops but nothing really happens.  As I was talking to him three people walked by without masks.  That was three weeks ago. Maybe it’s changed but I don’t know.
I’m shopping at Lowe’s now.

You could have called Jim.  I have a drop shot and other sinker molds in my garage. 

Pequod1

« Reply #21 on: Aug 02, 2020, 07:33 AM »
Dam, I forgot.  I think you told me that before.

taxid

« Reply #22 on: Aug 02, 2020, 10:55 AM »

I was using the non-lead ones in Maine due to it being law but they really suck for crimping on the split shot!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.