FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hamilton  (Read 1336 times)

nelsonk44215

• Live to fish, fish to live!
Hamilton
« on: May 03, 2006, 08:58 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone from here was doing the Wednesday  nighter today. I was out there by myself one last time before i head to Ohio this summer for work. How did you all do? I was having a fairly decent day, ended up with 13 with 6 or 7 over 14 inches. Also ended up with a 3 lb 5oz 19 incher. Caught all fish on strike king 3X white zero worm.

Bigbass101

Re: Hamilton
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 03:38 AM »
Did you fish the Wednesday Nighter?  I heard Randy Hammond won it with a 5 fish limit of just a little over 8 lbs.  Second place had 3 fish and around 6 1/2 lbs.  Big bass was 4.33.  This is what I heard from someone that was there at the weigh in.  Drop me a email at [email protected] if you would like some more info.

nelsonk44215

• Live to fish, fish to live!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 10:49 AM »
Bigbass,
no i didn't fish in the tournament, but by the sounds of it i wish i would have. it is kind of hard when i only have a 14 ft aluminum boat with a 15 hp motor and no livewell!! probably would have had a decent combined weight of at least 8 lbs. but oh well, it is just fun being able to go out and enjoy the water.

crappie_catcher

• Canada 2006
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 09:17 PM »
My uncle was in a tournament there today and he said the whole lake was very weedy !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.