FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 5/6/06  (Read 1987 times)

crappie_catcher

• Canada 2006
5/6/06
« on: May 08, 2006, 10:48 PM »
Did not catch alot of nice bluegill but we had a heck of alot of fun !!! Here are some pics !!!

8)

nelsonk44215

• Live to fish, fish to live!
Re: 5/6/06
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 10:00 PM »
Way to go with the fishing pics, but don't u think that those fish are a little small for "picture quality" fish. i am glad to see some pics youth fishing, but lets be realistic with the pictures of small fish that anyone of us would be upset to catch. i cant tell whether u are joking or proud of the fish that u caught?

crappie_catcher

• Canada 2006
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 02:50 PM »
I didn't say we kept the fish, If you would notice I said we just went out and had some fun. To me I really don't care about what other people think. I put them on here to show off the good time we had. No reason to criticize.

crappie_catcher

• Canada 2006
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 02:53 PM »
Another thing I am proud to catch those fish. Yes they are little small and not keepers but there are some people in this world that are not even able to fish and wish they could, and would have fun catching those kind of fish. So its not really a show and tell thing to me. So for my .02 consider yourself lucky !!!

slimjim7461

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 07:59 PM »
Evidentally Crappie Catcher,he is a couch potatoe who wont get off the couch,beautiful pictures,keep em coming,what a criticizing person,people like you ruin a good thing,but yet again who cares what he thinks crappie catcher,

" JIMMY LANG"

crappie_catcher

• Canada 2006
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 02:15 PM »
Thanks Jimmy at least some one else understands !!! I know you r busy with your guide service but if you ever make it to summit give me a call !!!   
                                                                                                         Travis

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.