The Fisherman's Wharf > Sports

Pittsburgh Steelers

(1/2) > >>

adkRoy:
Do you think Pittsburg is going to Drop Ben Rothelsberger because of his motorcycle accident?

bassjunky:
The Guy wins you a Superbowl, you cant drop him, the fans would kill you.

You have to admit he was not to bright, he wears a helmet to work, why not on your bike. He has to much to lose to drive around like that

Reel Wet Ride:
Not at all, they'll keep him until he startes losing. Which, since the "leg injury" stuff was all a bunch of crap, I'd say that won't be for at least another 2 or 3 seasons. We're talking about a guy who doesn't throw that much, doesn't run at all, so I'm pretty sure he can still hand it off with a messed up face.

In all seriousness, I feel bad for the guy. Prime of his life, on top of the world, and this happens. Hopefully others can look at this accident and see that everything can be taken away in seconds. Appreciate life and be smart. Even though MI is passing the "no helmet" law, I'd still never get on road w/o wearing one.

gillmaniac:
Im From pittsbrugh and they wont drop ben because he is gonna be ready for the season and the fans would have a fit. steelers are keeping ben. He was interviewd yesterday and and he said "i'll wear a helmet next time" its a little late for that.

jayswimmer09:
im from pittsburgh too. hes staying he will probably play the first couple game and lose 2 out of 3 of them then the fans will turn on him and hate him. thats just how we work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version