FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: where did this detroit team come from?  (Read 63351 times)

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
Re: where did this detroit team come from?
« Reply #225 on: Oct 26, 2006, 08:47 AM »
rain rain go away.
team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

SleePac

« Reply #226 on: Oct 26, 2006, 12:29 PM »
I'm so tired right now I can't even see straight!  They should've called it a lot earlier than they did....that would've helped a little.  Tonight might be a wash, too! ??? ???

walleyechaser

• Ghetto Fab
« Reply #227 on: Oct 26, 2006, 12:36 PM »
I'm so tired right now I can't even see straight!  They should've called it a lot earlier than they did....that would've helped a little.  Tonight might be a wash, too! ??? ???

its lookin that way.  This series won't be over until mid November if this keeps up.
care for a warm up?

Official authority on the Kraken

The "Habitual Offender" of the MIRC - I need a clear glass plate

SleePac

« Reply #228 on: Oct 27, 2006, 06:06 PM »
Alright....this is it.....it all comes down to this.  Backs against the wall.....let's see what we do!  Go Tigers!!!!!!

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #229 on: Oct 28, 2006, 12:18 PM »
Where di that Tigers team go?

One of the most bizarre postseasons in a while. The worst team wins it all.

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #230 on: Oct 29, 2006, 10:24 AM »
Where di that Tigers team go?

One of the most bizarre postseasons in a while. The worst team wins it all.
You think the tigers pitchers will be sick of feilding ground balls in the spring ? OH well there still young and should be right back next year. It was fun to watch. The best part is I didnt have to watch any lions or red wing games in between baseball and basketball LOL
Rockbassin everyone is doing it !!

Proud member of M.I.R.C. since 2006

spoonfed

« Reply #231 on: Oct 29, 2006, 07:55 PM »
  wow the tigers couldn't of hit a bowling ball if they threw it at them.  where did our hitters go.  over all our pitchers pitched good but 5 errors in 5 games by 4 pitchers is not good. even worse when they ain't hitting the ball to make up for them errors. oh well,  back in april if you asked me if the tigs were gonna make to the series i'd of laughed at you. at least we made it. lets hope for next year. better than our sorry arse lions for sure.

definition of a great morning-  screaming drags ; fish on ; double header   TEAM MICH

troutman

« Reply #232 on: Oct 31, 2006, 06:19 AM »
I don’t think you will see the tigers back next year in the playoffs. The team to watch is Cleveland.
Ray

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #233 on: Oct 31, 2006, 02:34 PM »
You dont think the tigers will be back! :o

Fishing is life

MIRC!

troutman

« Reply #234 on: Oct 31, 2006, 04:57 PM »
no. it will be cleveland
Ray

spoonfed

« Reply #235 on: Oct 31, 2006, 05:10 PM »
no. it will be cleveland

i agree cleveland should of been there this yr and next but i wouldn't count out the tigs.  good young pitchers and if they hit the ball they should have a chance.  i don't think they will be as good as they were this year no one ever is.

you must be an indians fan.

definition of a great morning-  screaming drags ; fish on ; double header   TEAM MICH

troutman

« Reply #236 on: Oct 31, 2006, 05:35 PM »
The tigers have a good team, but they are getting old. There pitching is excellent with a good bullpen. Free agency is going to hurt them this off season. Cleveland is loaded with good prospects in there farm system. What they need is a bullpen. It’s going to be tough for them to get any free agents. I see a big trade coming soon to help solved the bullpen problem. Last season there payroll was the 4th lowest in baseball. They have a lot of money to put it all together this off season. 
Ray

archbishop

« Reply #237 on: Nov 01, 2006, 08:04 AM »
the only reason you like cleveland farm system is because your a bisons fan :D
cleveland isnt going anywhere next year or the following year :D

tigers may be back if they play the system well enough to make a few additions while keeping the core of the team, but itll be tough, unless they stick together as a team (with pine tar :laugh: )

archbishop

« Reply #238 on: Nov 01, 2006, 09:56 AM »
man, i was expectig you guys to jump on me :D

seriously though, with the way todays sports are handled, you can NEVER pick a team to go to the superbowl/world series, maybe stanley cup but thats going down hill as well, salary caps, free agency, playing for money over team/loyalty, if you pick the team to win it all, it was a fluke, kinda like the lottery. i only semi follow baseball, except the bisons of course ;D and football, i just watch for a good game anymore, except college, GO BLUE :tipup: but when your playing for the highest bidder, its hard to keep consistency :tipup: look at the yankees and redskins payrolls, money only buys you so much, and in case of the skins, it aint that much :laugh:

walleyechaser

• Ghetto Fab
« Reply #239 on: Nov 01, 2006, 10:28 AM »
I'm getting less and less interested in sports because of the money thing.  I was huge into hockey but that has faded big time since the strike.

Now I pretty much only watch playoffs.  I'll still watch a good football game.  Since they ruined MNF I haven't had as much interest in football either.  MNF used to be huge in our circle.  An excuse to hit the bar.
care for a warm up?

Official authority on the Kraken

The "Habitual Offender" of the MIRC - I need a clear glass plate

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.